The UN really sucks

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by ysacres, Mar 6, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member Supporting Member

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/20/03 5:03:05 pm)
    The UN really sucks
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Another brilliant(read: MINDLESS) decision of the UN and another sterling reason we should get out of it.. Talk about a fox in the chicken coop!!

U.N. Puts Libya in Charge of Human Rights

Those nutty globalists at the United Nations think the atrocity-perpetuating Libyan regime is the best choice to head the U.N.'s top human-rights body.

After the U.S. broke with a 47-year tradition and forced a vote today, Libya received 33 votes, with 17 nations abstaining and only three voting no.

"This is not a defeat for the United States, this is a defeat for the Human Rights Commission," said U.S. Ambassador Kevin E. Moley.

"The United States is deeply disappointed. ... Libya's government continues to commit serious human rights violations. ... A country with this record does not merit a leadership role in the U.N. system," Moley told reporters.

Though Libya remains under U.N. sanctions for its role in the Lockerbie airliner bombing, the African puppet regimes abetted by dictator Muammar Gaddafi (that's how he's spelling his name this week) pushed for the vote.

Other abusers on the taxpayer-funded so-called rights commission include Cuba, Sudan and Algeria.

"Life is not:easy, fair or cheap... sometimes bad things happen to good people"

CJMudder
    (1/20/03 9:58:34 pm)
    Reply Empty the building!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Can't stand that so called UN.It's a front for a bunch of theives and liars.And they really want to control "you" and take your backyard. I say close down that building and move it to Europe and get out of it. Let the idiots rule the idiots, thats just my opinion. I would never wear a blue helmet, or be led by one. Thanks for firing me up now. Lets not bring up their gun laws they want to push on you.

Striker14376
    (1/21/03 12:08:32 am)
    Reply Re: Empty the building!
    wow, talk about a bunch of shiet. I mean, when I was 15(18 now) I knew that Lybia was horrible. The UN must really want to screw us over. I agree with CJM, what the hell is this. It must be another step in implimenting(sp?) the New World Order.

coloradofiveo
    (1/21/03 2:19:17 am)
    The un (i refuse to capitalize it) is the enemy. They were supposed to protect freedom, not be communists.

Shizamus
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/21/03 11:23:36 am)
    Why wasn't the UN building on the
    hit list on 9/11 heh, heh ?

www.gcnlive.com

PERCEPTION IS REALITY !

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/21/03 12:22:31 pm)
    Re: The UN really sucks
    Because it is a nondescript multi-national building, not an American ICON of world trade operations

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/21/03 1:05:10 pm)
    Reply Re: The UN really sucks
    Hmm, Shizamus. By that remark, are you implying that it should have been? If so, does that mean that you thought the 9/11 attack should have done more damage than it did? Does that mean you support terrorism?

Just wondering.......
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

Shizamus
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/21/03 3:15:53 pm)
    Reply Re: The UN really sucks
    I do not support terrorism any more than you do. The
    UN is a communist, evil and terrorist organization and
    despised in many parts of the world, they are criminal !
    Just check their track record.
    Am i suggesting that it should have been on the hit list ?
    Not any more than the other buildings. I am just saying
    why the Twin Towers and Pentagon and not the UN ?
    Choices and Choices.

PERCEPTION IS REALITY !

www.gcnlive.com

Edited by: Shizamus at: 1/22/03 2:15:19 am