The Washington Times

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

(1/10/03 10:52:20 pm)
    Reply The Washington Times
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm not saying this story is not true (it may be for all I know), but when it comes to believing anything in The Washington Times, one must also consider the this:

News World Communications, which includes The Washington Times newspaper and United Press International, is owned by the Unification Church, which, as most of us know,is controlled by the Reverend Sun Myung Moon.

Moon began publishing the Times in 1982, and has reportedly lost more than $1 billion on the venture.

bondai1
    (1/10/03 11:23:20 pm)
    Reply Link
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Link please....

Not that I don't trust you!!! but you might be from the www.democraticundrground.com.....

(1/11/03 12:03:36 am)
    Reply Link....
    Bondai1, I should have thought to do that.

The source I used was Hoovers, Inc., a firm that provides internet accessible information on businesses. www.hoovers.com. Try this URL: www.hoovers.com/co/capsul...7,00.html. It that doesn?t work, plug in "news world communications" under the search by company name option at their home page.

You can also find other sites with this information by plugging "News World Communications" into any of the big search engines (Google, Hotbot...).

PS. The story I mentioned was the one about the US pilot being held in Iraq. Is it true? Beats me. I do know the Navy has said the guy is listed as "missing." But I gotta say that the timing on this story is, interesting.

bondai1
    (1/11/03 12:07:47 am)
    Reply Thanks
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.