The Firearms Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newspaper Publication Font Material property Monochrome
I was going thru the family album today and noticed this article in one of the clippings and thought dang that brings memories even to the state I live in. So I thought some other folks will get some enjoyment from it. Note I did not post this to hear political wing wang, Just for those of us that can enjoy a small memory from the article. This news Paper circulated the New York City area back then. I had many memories related until the blizzard hit back in the 70s

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Back in those days one didn`t have to drive very far out of NYC to enjoy those sports. on occasion I would get razzed lightly over my Ohio country slang and have to hear a cow joke or two but it was all in fun as they were my relatives.But there used to be clubs most of witch would run articles in their local papers just the same all over the country at one time. Don`t forget the turkey shoots I used to like them. Also used to fish for blue and white crabs near the statue of liberty , bring them home and grandma would make a variety of recipes out of them. Good memories.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts