The Firearms Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,680 Posts
Being cognizant of the way you like to play with words, I have the strongest suspicion that if you were, it was intentional..... 😁

·
No Power Options
13,100 Posts
Yup, and that squeaky saddle should remind you of oil every time you mount it. If not, rewatch the vid and turn up your hearing aid. Oil, it`s a beautiful thing.
:love::love::love::love:

·
Administrator
11,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Yup, and that squeaky saddle should remind you of oil every time you mount it. If not, rewatch the vid and turn up your hearing aid. Oil, it`s a beautiful thing.
:love::love::love::love:
That saddle sure is bugging you!. Don't bother me at all.

·
Super Moderator
39,095 Posts
Hijack, Walla Walla Onions are the world's best! Ysacres can confirm this!
Further hijack - I have already heard that Vidalia Onions were the best in the world. Y'all can have all of them as far as I am concerned.

·
Super Moderator
10,393 Posts
Yes...If the Brake parts cleaner is to expensive you can save your self a few bucks and use Hoppes # 9 powder solvent, sure U got sum of that laying around, just use a generous amount to really break up the residue from the spilled coffee / Sugar. A light coat of Rem oil will be required to make your new keyboard function properly again.
Good Luck.
I think there's a town in Washington State named Voila Voila? I can't put the accent over letters.

A little burb of Moscow ID called "Viola" is 18 miles away.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts