This brought tears to my eyes.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Feb 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

Flhunter
    9/19/01 6:53:52 pm)
    This brought tears to my eyes.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please shut the door when you watch this, it brought more than one tear to my eyes.

tyronealanrivera.com/america.html

LIKTOSHOOT
    (9/19/01 9:06:32 pm)
    Re: This brought tears to my eyes.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Put a face on something and you really have a cause. Thanks for the post, EXCELLENT!!

America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

Kadaver
    (9/19/01 11:05:56 pm)
    my god....
    WOW......i had to get up and leave to put my contacts in half way through it because they fell out due to the tears. I consider myself to be a very tough guy, however 2 things tend to make me break down.....that kind of thing is one, and the other......well..... go walk through Arlingtion National Cemetary and you'll know what i mean.

warpig883
    (9/19/01 11:32:19 pm)
    Re: my god....
    Wow. Great post. I did good until the flag raising on Mt. Suribachi and then the firemen raising the flag. I had leaky eyes through the rest. How can any American patriot watch this and not be affected?
    I fear we have awaked a sleeping giant and filled it with a terrible resolve. Jap. Admiral Yamamota directly after Pearl Harbor.

LIKTOSHOOT
    (9/20/01 9:13:51 pm)
    Re: my god....
    No worky-no more......
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.