This is a JOKE -- I know, I know...

Discussion in 'The Beau Coupe Dien Cai Dau Hootch' started by Guest, Mar 2, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Winter11
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/20/01 3:51:41 pm)
    | Del All
    This is a JOKE -- I know, I know...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    but i can't post over at the specified board yet... so... and I really laughed at this...

Two new Devil Dogs get introduced to a crusty old Korean War Vet. They ask him if he has any stories to share from the War, and he agrees to share one.
    "Well, right as soon as I finally got out to the war, I was sent out on an ambush with my Company. For the first few hours we sat in position and didnt see a thing... Finally, just before dusk as I was resting next to a tree when I heard a noise. Next thing I know, the evilest looking commie I ever did see jumped out of the bushes at me like this... A-A-A-H-H-H-H-H!!!!! Well, I just sh!t myself."
    The two privates are amazed. One of them says, "I don't blame you sir, I'd crap myself too if a guy jumped at me like that!"

The old man shakes his head and says, "No, no, not then-just now when I said aaahhh!"

nighthawk
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/20/01 6:42:26 pm)
    | Del Re: This is a JOKE -- I know, I know...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LMAO,,,so true, so true,,,ain't it hell getting old???