This is a scary read

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, Apr 21, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Obama is getting all the pieces lined up.

Pops

2. alhefner

alhefner New Member

Licenses??? Friggn licenses for reporting the news or voicing an opinion??? This idiot has got to go!

I never did much agree with the Bush administration but they did pretty much keep their hands off the press.

3. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

I truly do run out of ways to express my utter agony at watching our country bleed to death from the attacks it's having to endure daily...hourly... I fear that the band-aids we try to affix will be entirely incapable of stopping the hemorrhaging.

Interesting quote of hers from 2007, given in the piece above...remind you of anyone you've heard quoted in the last year or so? "Today, the chickens are coming home to roost," she fumed, but "the word 'accountability' isn't in the White House dictionary."

Her vitriolic spewing against a past president is unprofessional and immature...two earmarks of this entire current administration. She should fit in rather nicely.

Lastly, from above: "Brooks is also a law professor at the Georgetown University Law Center, where she serves as director of Georgetown Law School's Human Rights Center. She previously served as special counsel to the president at Soros' Open Society Institute. She has consulted for Human Rights Watch and served as a board member of Amnesty International USA." That pretty much says it all right there.

God HELP America!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  4. whitemach

whitemach New Member

5. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    The Obama presidency has flushed out all the left wing liberal wackos from under every nook and cranny. His "Apology Tour" did nothing to enhance our reputation around the world. This guy is looking to be a complete narcissist, wanting everyone to like him to the extent that he denigrates America. I can't imagine that all of the people that voted this non-American Indo-Kenyan in, want and agree with him. He's gone to the extreme in opting to "punish" the previous administration for keeping us safe from further attacks. He's leaked out top secret memos to the aid and comfort of those who would see us destroyed. He's surrounded himself with anti-capitalists and anti-Americans. When will the rest of America wake up? I hope and pray they do before it's too late. TJ

6. obxned

obxned Active Member

Lock and load - we are in for a very bumpy ride!!