This Pretty Much Says It All

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by XShooter, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

No surprise here. All one need to do is read through the threads here and you will see why this works so well for Obismal.

I've got a house payment, SUV, Harley, big screen TV, vacation, college, boob job, basement to refinish payment, etc. I can't afford the time. I can't take a chance.

I can't.

Or you read; right here on this forum, how some restrictions are reasonable. Some searches are OK for the good of the people. So what if one guy or a dozen guys got beat up. Heck, it makes us safer.

It doesn't take an Einstein to figure out why no one does anything or says anything. "We The People" are all scared. Comfortable. Apathetic.

Things will heat up only after everybody starts hurting. Once that happens, once reality sets in, you'll hear squeals and moans and groans like never before.

Then you'll have millions protesting in the streets.

2. alhefner

alhefner New Member

The guy is pretty much on target. I certainly agree that every congresscritter who has occupied the office for two or more terms needs to be thrown out. As for te pension plans and all the rest of the congressional perks...NONE! Their reason for serving needs to be that they truly want to serve the interest of the United States and their constituents and not for any personal gain at all other than a reasonable salary.

These congresscritters had private sector jobs before entering public office, or at least they should have, and they can go back to the job after holding office.

I have 0 respect for career politicians.