The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I see an ad for Champion Shotgun shells (1 3/4" 12ga) on sale at Brownell's. Go to website, big listing and SOLD OUT.

I am searching the innerweebs for other dealers. See a listing, says IN STOCK.

Sure enough, they have large inventory.
I go through 25 pages of ammo ( .22LR, .22WMRF, .30Carbine, 9mm, .38Spl, .357M, .44Mag, .45C, .45ACP, .30-30, .30-06, .223, .308, .45-70 ) all IN STOCK, SANE PRICING, NO LIMITS. I am filling my basket. Get to $1200 and go to checkout.

This store is in Canada and will not / can not? ship to me.

The neckbeard hoarder gougers are doing more harm than Pedo Joe, Pukelosi or any of the antis.

I better go take my meds.

·
GUNZILLA
6,808 Posts
Just put yourself on the notify list. You have to act fast though. Midway notified me that my 10mm sig was available. No more than 20 minutes had passed. Of the 3000 rounds I ordered, I was only able to get 1500, that was what was left.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have back stock stashed. The empty shelves are an inconvenience, making it uncomfortable to go spend a day at the range or go to a cowboy shoot.

The shortages are not " a LOT of people seeing the future. " The shortages are neckbeard standing around, waiting on shipments to hit shelves and taking everything. Then relishing at 400-500% mark-up.

Those "seeing the future" are perptuating the system by paying neckbeard prices.

1-2 weeks of people buying NOTHING and the neckbeard jackwads will cease.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have to ask what or who are neckbeards?

Larry
"Neckbeard" is a pejorative term and stereotype for men who exhibit characteristics such as social awkwardness, underachievement or pretentiousness.[1] The term is associated with the currently (2010–present) unfashionable facial hair style known as a neck beard, and by extension, to a stereotype of overweight, unkempt internet users.[2][3] The "neckbeard" stereotype is also associated with comic books, Dungeons & Dragons, Magic: The Gathering, Otaku subculture, movies, animated TV series, and video gaming.

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
"Neckbeard" is a pejorative term and stereotype for men who exhibit characteristics such as social awkwardness, underachievement or pretentiousness.[1] The term is associated with the currently (2010–present) unfashionable facial hair style known as a neck beard, and by extension, to a stereotype of overweight, unkempt internet users.[2][3] The "neckbeard" stereotype is also associated with comic books, Dungeons & Dragons, Magic: The Gathering, Otaku subculture, movies, animated TV series, and video gaming.
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question, after viewing the images on Google, I have a better understanding.
Just one more item to make one look different.

Larry

·
Registered
17,915 Posts
Gr8 and Tedwitt, I have t shaved since 97.. Have a virtually full grey ' wizard' beard now. Beard hair and neck and chest hair..ummm..are contiguous... Hope I'm not a neckbeard...

·
Premium Member
13,040 Posts
SASQUATCH AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would drive me nuts. 'Course I wouldn't have to worry about chest hair, at least not the 8 or 10 I can count. I've had a beard since '78 but it stays close cropped.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Every couple of years-I go into my Lemmy mode...like right now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts