The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fuddruckers Legend burger. 1lb of beef, 8" in diameter, bacon, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, onions, pickles, mayo, catsup, steak sauce, a nice serving of seasoned fries, and bottomless Dr. Pepper. The plate that the burger is sitting on is a huge plate and the burger is almost as big as the knife is long. I could not eat it all but it was fun trying.

Oh, I'm sorry JLA, were you just eating something boring and dry. Oh, too bad. :D

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
you know that used to be called "The Texan" but the people in Texas complained that it should use "Texas Pete" and Habanaros instead of boring steak sauce....

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Highboy, I probably couldnt eat it either, but I would give it a valiant effort!

·
Registered
742 Posts
In Lees Summit, MO there is a place called Paddy O'Quiggleys. They have somethin similar. 1lb beef bacon onion rings mushrooms yer choice of sauce and taters. I ordered it and asked if anyone had ever finished it. They said no and also no to free if I did. I was there on bike night and a bunch of bikers were quite impressed when this lil skinny dude with the cowboy had et it all!!!

·
Registered
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
One reason JLA hasn't posted yet is because he is sitting back in total amazement at the size of my "Legend" burger. I know JLA, it has that effect on most people. :D

Then again, JLA is probably making a 3 foot Colorado burrito filled with Ghost peppers. Yep, that's it.

·
Banned
5,428 Posts
I'd eat it :D

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Not really tortured.. I just finished a Medium rare Porterhouse and some homemade mac n cheese. so im feelin pretty beefed up right now.

That burger does look good Jim.. BTW, I thought you were on a diet? Couple days ago it was chocolate shakes.. Now 8" heart attack burgers??

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Sad thing is, I could eat it. And I probably wouldn't be miserable afterward. That's part of my vice in life. I love food, and cannot resist eating it.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
I wish we still had a FuddRucker's in the area. Some of the best burgers I've ever had in a restaurant. Can't beat a good home-made burger, but they come darned close.
One of their regular 1/2lbers is enough for me though.

·
Registered
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not really tortured.. I just finished a Medium rare Porterhouse and some homemade mac n cheese. so im feelin pretty beefed up right now.

That burger does look good Jim.. BTW, I thought you were on a diet? Couple days ago it was chocolate shakes.. Now 8" heart attack burgers??
Diet? Oh, that burger was a healthy burger,,, uh ,,, ya. And the shake,,,, it was the low calorie shake. Ya, that's the ticket, ya.

You know I just enjoy getting you wound up JLA.

·
Premium Member
4,495 Posts

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
and you guys do know that Texas Pete is not made in TX, it's made in north cackacki!

just my fun fact, I love texas pete on just about anything.

·
Registered
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have to admit, that's a great burger. That is what they look like when they come off my grill. I hope a franchise comes to our town. I like the bacon on those burgers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts