The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
*VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*
26,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another example of Big Brother sticking its nose into the workings of private business--by mandating that all businesses (with apparently no consideration for type of business or individual state laws) must hire ex-criminals due to the greater percentage of non-white ex-cons! To not hire an ex-con and not complete the EEOC-required complex assessment is determined to be race discrimination! This is a bizarre, no-win situation!!!

bama’s EEOC: We’ll Sue You If You Don’t Hire Criminals

By: Jim Meyers

Friday, 15 Feb 2013 10:52 AM

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ee.../2013/02/15/id/490605?s=al&promo_code=12791-1

·
Banned
5,428 Posts
Yeah - I saw this late yesterday evening. This will create several lawsuits before it even begins also. In the state of Penn. it is illegal for a security firm to hire an ex-con. However, under this fed crap, the feds can sue the security firm for racism if the ex-con who applies is a black. Stinks of what the Clinton administration did to the lending institutions which ultimately led to the housing crash.
This MUST be fought tooth and nail. Nobody is going to tell me I HAVE to hire an ex-con who was a thief. I'll change my business every year before I'd do that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts