Thought I'd let you all know...

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by inplanotx, Mar 8, 2003.

1. inplanotx

inplanotx Active Member

Winter11
    *VMBB Staff*
    (2/5/02 11:36:22 am)
    Thought I'd let you all know...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I posted this in the Mod Forum, but decided to post it here as well...

I received an email from JD letting me know that the VMBB's technical difficulties were straightened out and that he, as well as others, were curious as to my intentions with this board.

You see, Stan (Nighthawk) has created his own board and has invited me to join, which I have. There are also members of his board that used to frequent here. Now, I understand that there was a lot of friction going on, but I decided to stay clear of it all because I respected and valued my friendships with all of you. I have learned from each and every one of you and I did not want to jeopardize any of it. I also figured it wasn’t any of my business and I did not want to interfere.

So, my intentions are to continue the friendships that I have made. I hope this isn’t uncomfortable for anyone.

On a side note, as for my Moderator status, it really isn’t as important to me as the people that I’ve met here. JD, if you feel better in making me “just one of the members” I am fine with that, truly.

Again, I respect all of you and I hope to continue being a member here.

Christine

Always Faithful

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Of Staff*
    (2/5/02 3:15:57 pm)
    Reply Re: Thought I'd let you all know...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Winter, what a very kind and gracious way of handling what you describe as an
    uncomfortable situation. Life is indeed tumultous at times, even the mundane things.
    Good luck to you, and always remember what Nick told you about the Seabees and
    Corpsman. Wilborn

GRUNT
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/5/02 3:39:09 pm)
    Reply Re: Thought I'd let you all know...
    Winter11
    As you know, I too am a member of both boards.
    I too intend to frequent both of them (as well as several others).
    I haven't been pressured by either board to drop the other, and what went on before my membership does and will not have any influence on things.
    I don't see where you being a moderator of one board or the other should affect your good judgement. I'm glad you will be at both boards,that way I get twice as much of you.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (2/5/02 5:33:10 pm)

Re: Thought I'd let you all know...
    No problem Winter, Thumbs Up!
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

Winter11
    *VMBB Staff*
    (2/5/02 5:40:31 pm)
    Re: Thought I'd let you all know...
    THANKS GUYS!! It means a lot to hear that from all of you!!

Everyone here is really important to me and I would have hated to "lose" any one of you!!

Always Faithful