Thought I'd stop in

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

idsman75
    (1/4/03 12:37:20 am)
    Reply Thought I'd stop in
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Howdy y'all! I feel guilty as heck. I completely forgot about TFF. Brand X is on the fritz *again* and I was scrolling through my list of "Favorites" and ran cross TFF. Dang. Stuff is getting downright unbearable over there. Can I make a new home here?

wsmc667
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/4/03 12:45:01 am)
    Reply Re: Thought I'd stop in
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hehhe, well, if'n you'll accept a welcome from a new guy, then glad to have ya here!!

chris in sandy eggo

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/4/03 12:45:49 am)
    Re: Thought I'd stop in
    Hey there Idsman, nice to see ya
    Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/4/03 12:54:25 am)
    Hi Idsman75

Pull up a bar stool at the pumphouse and join the crowd. Relax, have some Bob's best and enjoy

wiseacre

pickenup
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/4/03 12:58:49 am)
    I know you will not have any problem jumping into the melee.

idsman75
    (1/4/03 1:07:40 am)
    Reply Thought I'd stop in
    I just had a craving for a glass of "Bob's Best" come to think of it!

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/4/03 7:29:54 am)
    idsman75, Welcome back and Happy NEW Year.

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/4/03 8:24:24 am)
    Hi Idsman.....nice to see ya back.

Are you back in Sioux City now?

WyomingSwede
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/4/03 8:47:47 am)
    Welcome home ids!!! Great to have ya. swede
    Wyoming Swede

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/4/03 9:08:37 am)
    Hey Idsman - sorry we didn't link up when you were training at the Fart in The Woods - You are always welcome here!

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/4/03 9:47:04 am)
    Idsman - welcome back!!! As always it is good to see old friends find their way home.

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/4/03 10:19:54 am)
    Dang nice ta see ya over here again, Ids!

Now that ya found yer way back, hope to see more of yer posts here; ya DO bring with ya more knowledge and insights that are always welcome.

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/4/03 10:41:32 am)
    Welcome Back idsman75

Bring yourself on in to our humble, but ever improving and increasing home.

Glad you found us again and hope you will grace us with your presence in the future.

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/4/03 11:41:08 am)
    YO dude, bout time!!!

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/4/03 12:01:37 pm)
    BobStL

Quote:
    Fart in The Woods

You know, I lived in Rolla 5 years and I never heard Ft. Wood referred to as that. Hell, my brother even did basic there in 1975 and not even then!!!

2003 Rose Bowl Champions!!!!
    Boom-a-tic
    *Ne'er-Do-Well Wannabe Junior Non-Staff Moderator of the Test Forum*

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/4/03 3:02:08 pm)
    Reply Re: BobStL
    I guess that is a loving St. Louis expression for Ft. Leonard Wood.

idsman75
    (1/4/03 4:39:50 pm)
    Reply Fart in the Woods
    It's funny. Fart in the Woods was quite dull but the Cardinals game was a blast. I hadn't been to an open-air stadium since I was about 4 years old. Dad and grandpa would take me to see the Minnesota Twins in the old Met Stadium.

I found a GREAT place for steak in Missouri. It wasn't far from Ft. Leonard Wood but it was certainly "back in the woods". It was called The Point. Darn good food!

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/4/03 7:23:42 pm)
    Reply Welcome!...
    Idsman, You know you can come and visit, when GB is running o.k. also! Nice to hear from you!

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/4/03 8:54:15 pm)
    Reply Re: Welcome!...
    IDS75 step right in-anytime, good to see your still out there. Hope your new year is running smooth and the recruits are "smarter" LOL

LTS

whiteclouder
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/5/03 3:19:30 pm)
    Reply Re: Welcome!...
    Hey Sarge, did ya bring ricky with ya?

We get some good ones going here as well but they're cliquey as hell. Not nearly as quick to poof though.

Clouder..

IShootBack
    (1/5/03 3:24:57 pm)
    Well..only if you promise to leave the bad habbits learned at the other board, we're all friends here.

Edited by: IShootBack at: 1/5/03 6:30:05 pm

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/5/03 5:35:11 pm)
    Reply Cliquey?...
    any of see a flour cloud go off...?...That dam Pillsbury Doughboy done did it again....

twins
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/6/03 8:06:44 am)
    Welcome back.

twins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.