The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a three barrel shotgun/rifle that I would like to know more about. It has nimrod gewher fabrik on one barrel & thieme & schlegelmich Suhl on the other. It is hammerless. There are some numbers on the barrel 2g Sch.P. over 27gBL. also looks like a crown over N . Under the stock on the barrel is 2.7gG.B.P over St.m.G. Maybe a serial number 32381. Another number 1220. It has nimrod patent on two flats under the barrels. It has a door on the bottom of the stock with 4 holes for bullets. I think it is 2 16 ga shotguns on top & a 72 x 9.3 mm rifle on bottom. Any info on how old it is or value would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
18,030 Posts
thieme & schlegelmich is the maker, in suhl germany.

if the 16 is in a circle.. it is 16g

the 27gpl is part of the proofing marks i'm pretty sure.

google up drillings to get some good reading.

heck. google the gun maker and you will find some good reading info too.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
JFWIW, it is not a three barrel shotgun, it is a Drilling ( as soundguy stated ), two shotgun barrels on top, over a rifle barrel.

·
Registered
17,275 Posts
2.7gG.B.P over St.m.G.
2.7 grams Military Flake Powder over Steel Jacketed Bullet. This proof mark is 1912 or earlier.

2g Sch.P. over 27gBL.
2 grams of Shotgun powder over 27 grams of lead - just under a 1-ounce shot load.

You need to pull the barrels off and look at the water table. There will be loads of information there.

·
Banned
5,428 Posts
I would love to see pics of it........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts