The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(Disclaimer: It now occurs to me that my title is a bit misleading although that was not my intention. I am not implying that Trump is the False Prophet or that UAE is the Antichrist. Only that America is where the False prophet arises and the Antichrist will be Islamic and these nations will be involved in the 7 year accord with Israel mentioned in Daniel Chapter nine. In addition, UAE is not part of the Seleucid Empire in the north, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan. But this accord is a definite precursor to what we will soon come. I am not naming Trump as the False Prophet, only where that nation is located and from what region the Antichrist will arise)

There is much confusion on the Antichrist and False Prophet in the Book of Revelation. The Scriptures are clear though, albeit a bit detailed and complex, but the Antichrist comes NOT from the Roman Empire but the Greek Empire (Specifically the King of the North also actually the Seleucid Empire) and the False Prophet comes from America (Not Israel as many teach)

Here on a commemorative coin of the Abraham Accord is a chilling preview of the Muslim Antichrist with the False Prophet of America making a peace accord (Confirming the Covenant of Moses which gave Israel the Land) with Israel. The Abraham Accord is a direct preview of the coming peace compact and shows the players involved.

https://www.temple-coins.com/products/abraham-accord-historic-peace-treaty-between-israel-and-uea?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=UAE&fbclid=IwAR2Czz18tSFaEh1jiQnPCX19-PBhU0teJ_50hwI3un6VXx_PJRJSGTGdYew

Look up folks for our redemption draweth nigh.
fullsizeoutput_ccb.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_ccc.jpeg

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
11,189 Posts
I have not spent 1/1000 of the time at this that you have, Alaska. My grasp is so.....I don't know what to call it, so very basic? Are you saying, or is it your thought/belief, that the news I heard recently of a peace.....accord....between the...is it the UAE(?) and.....doggone it, I forgot the other, and Israel is.....can I call it chapter 2(?), after Israel becoming a nation, in the course of events described in Daniel, Revelation and other Biblical prophecies? I have another question, are the three you mention the leaders of the US and the two muslim nations or the Israeli Premier, (I can't spell Nettenyahoo right...:() and the two muslim leaders?

Reactions: shootbrownelk

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have not spent 1/1000 of the time at this that you have, Alaska. My grasp is so.....I don't know what to call it, so very basic? Are you saying, or is it your thought/belief, that the news I heard recently of a peace.....accord....between the...is it the UAE(?) and.....doggone it, I forgot the other, and Israel is.....can I call it chapter 2(?), after Israel becoming a nation, in the course of events described in Daniel, Revelation and other Biblical prophecies? I have another question, are the three you mention the leaders of the US and the two muslim nations or the Israeli Premier, (I can't spell Nettenyahoo right...:() and the two muslim leaders?
Sorry for not being a bit more clear.

I don't believe, nor should anyone believe that this is the 7 years peace accord between Israel and the Antichrist. I don't believe the antichrist will be known until AFTER the Rapture. Nor can we know the identity of any of the Key players but God did tell us where each will arise. Two of those I show the Scriptures above in the links to other threads, the False Prophet and the Antichrist. So, I am not trying to identify an individual in this thread, only that this peace deal, the Abraham Accord is a WOW moment we need to pay attention to. Background of the Antichrist "peace treaty" is in Daniel.

But this is definitely a prelude of that accord to come. From Daniel chapter 9:

Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. 25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. 26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. 27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

I won't explain all of the 70 weeks, but 69 were fulfilled when Jesus was crucified nearly 2000 years ago. The 70th week is delayed until the Tribulation which it refers to and the Antichrist reign of terror. It begins with the "peace treaty."

Many to fail to understand what "confirm the covenant" truly means. The popular teaching is that this is Peace Treaty, but it is MUCH more than a simple peace treaty.

Daniel tells us specifically what THE COVENANT means:

Daniel 9:3 And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes: 4 and I prayed unto the Lord my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments; . . . 11 Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him. 12 And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing upon us a great evil: for under the whole heaven hath not been done as hath been done upon Jerusalem. 13 As it is written in the law of Moses, all this evil is come upon us: yet made we not our prayer before the Lord our God, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand thy truth.

The Covenant Daniel is speak of that the Antichrist will confirm is the Mt Sinai Covenant given to Moses on the Mount. That means in today's Israel that Israel will be seeking peace with it's neighbors and the current demand for negotiations is to recognize their right to exist. The retort, why should we recognize your right to exist and Israel responds, because the God of Abraham gave us this Land through the Mt Sinai covenant of Moses.

What the antichrist will do is legitimize the Covenant of Moses on Mt Sinai and affirm their right to exist. I have speculated that they would refer back to Abraham and his children, Isaac and Ishmael who the Arabs spring forth and come together in a false peace treaty making Israel drop it's guard.

That is why these new peace treaties this week are so important prophetically. The interesting thing is the commemorative coin with Israel, The arab nations and AMERICA on one coin. What is absent of the other player during the Tribulation, ROME. Rome is that great city that reigns over the kings of the earth and that the Antichrist will destroy by fire in one day.

Revelation 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. 12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. 14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. 17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. 18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. 17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. 18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

There is only one city that reigns over the kings of the earth. Looking back 500 years ago, that was obvious as Rome where the Kings of Europe and otherwise bowed down to Rome. It is no longer obvious and is hidden but the Bible also prophesied this in Isaiah:

Isaiah 47: 8 And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever:
so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart,
neither didst remember the latter end of it.
8 Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures,
that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart,
I am, and none else beside me;
I shall not sit as a widow,
neither shall I know the loss of children:
9 but these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day,
the loss of children, and widowhood:
they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries,
and for the great abundance of thine enchantments.

10 For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness:
thou hast said, None seeth me.

Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee;
and thou hast said in thine heart,
I am, and none else beside me.

11 Therefore shall evil come upon thee;
thou shalt not know from whence it riseth:
and mischief shall fall upon thee;
thou shalt not be able to put it off:
and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So once again, this Abraham Accord is NOT the "peace treaty" of Daniel Chapter 9, but it paves the way for that future peace treaty. The individuals involved in this accord are NOT those of the tribulation or at least cannot be identified as the key players of the tribulation, the Antichrist and the False prophet, but it does foreshadow the nations involved, America, Israel and the Arab states and the Bible spells out where these key players will arise, but their individual identities will NOT be revealed until after the Rapture as II Thessalonians tells us.

II Thessalonians 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, (Note: The second Coming at the end of the Tribulation) and by our gathering together unto him, (Note: The Rapture meeting Jesus in the air) 2 that ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The "man of sin," "the Wicked" will not be revealed until after the Rapture. Note that the Holy Spirit who is now withholding the mystery of iniquity, the spirit of antichrist, will be taken out of the way. Remember also that John records that Jesus would send the Holy Spirit (The Comforter) and that we would not be comfortless while on this earth. If the Holy Spirit is taken away and then the antichrist is revealed, we have to be taken away as well or we would be comfortless here on earth.

This is indeed a confirmation of the rapture as being pre-trib. Actually one of many confirmations of the pre-trib rapture.

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Please take note again of the reverse side of the coin above. It is the Sword of Allah pictured.

Note how they picture the Sword of Allah with a verse on peace, yet really this is the verse that goes with the picture. Interestingly, the hidden meaning of this reverse side is foreshadowing the three players that will be involved, The Antichrist, the False prophet and Israel, and that they will come in peace but then use the peace treaty to destroy Israel in an open war against them.

The reverse side pretends to show peace, yet look, the picture they include with the verse from the Koran on peace is a pictorial reference to the sword of Allah which is warfare against the infidels. This coin is foreshadowing MUCH that we should all pay attention to. In fact, this coin issued to make money for that site is hugely accurate on how the Antichrist will come forth from an Arab nation, specifically from the area of the Seleucid Empire, the King of the North from Daniel chapter 11, make a false treaty confirming the Law of Moses giving Israel the Land and then destroy them with the Sword of Allah. Someone out there who made this coin already knows what this foreshadows to get all of these elements correct.

fullsizeoutput_ccd.jpeg

http://justaliquotes.blogspot.com/2014/09/i-am-lion-of-allah-and-i-am-sword-of.html

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited by Moderator)
I was wondering shortly after I saw the reverse side of this coin if it was meant to project taking the swords and beating them into plowshares. And that is exactly what their website states:

“And He shall judge among the nations…and they shall beat their swords into ploughs, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more." - (Isaiah 2:4)
On September 15th 2020, President Donald J. Trump will host the signing of the “Abraham Accord,” a groundbreaking Middle East peace treaty effectively normalizing relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates. In signing the accord, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) joined Egypt and Jordan as the only Arab nations to make peace with Israel. It may open a new era. Fellow Gulf nations Bahrain and Oman signalled their support, while Saudi Arabia did not oppose it."

https://www.temple-coins.com

I have often also wondered how Israel will be fooled into dropping their guard in the first part of the Tribulation given all the warnings in the OT about the Antichrist (Let alone all of the direct references in the NT). Perhaps their understanding of Bible prophecy is quite limited.

"The front of the medal is adorned with the Israeli and UAE flags, flying over an intricate silhouette of the holy city of Jerusalem, Israel’s eternal capital, and Abu Dhabi skylines, which merge together in symbolic unity.

Immediately below the skyline are the words “Abraham Accord” inscribed in Arabic, Hebrew, and English. Abraham was the father of monotheism. The familiar Bible character is referred to as ‘Abraham’ in the Christian faith, ‘Ibrahim’ in the Muslim faith, and ‘Avraham’ in the Jewish faith, and no person better symbolizes the potential for unity among all these three great faiths. An eagle holding an olive branch and arrows, the Seal of the President of the United States, completes the front design."

Interestingly, Allah is NOT the God of the Jews and the Christians. If you read from the Koran, you will find that spelled out quite clearly. First of all, Allah has no son.

Koran (Quran 4 (An-Nisa), ayat 171)
PICKTHALL
O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not "Three" - Cease! (it is) better for you! - Allah is only One Allah. Far is it removed from His Transcendent Majesty that He should have a son. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender.

Follow this website to several other
verses that make it clear that the Jews, the Christians and the Muslims will never be able to keep a true accord making he Accord of Abraham nothing near what Israel appears to believe it is.

Allah has no son. He is not the God of the Jews. He is not the God of Christians. And yes, there are plenty of verses in the OT that show the trinity. There is no accord between these three religions, but Jews and Christians do worship the same God. There is coming a day soon, likely in the very near future where the Jews recognize Jesus is their Messiah.

Zechariah 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. 10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. . .

. . . 13:1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness. . . 13: 6 And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends. . .

. . . 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

But this coin is an important event foreshadowing the future deal the will occur with the Antichrist and Israel. It will be a false peace that ushers in the near complete destruction of Israel if it were not for the Lord Jesus returning to save and deliver Israel.

Daniel chapter 8 tells us where the Antichrist will arise, the Greek empire and Daniel Chapter 11 specifies it will be the King of the North, or the Seleucid Empire. UAE is not part of the territory of the Seleucid Empire. But the Antichrist will use peace to destroy Israel:

Daniel 8:21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king. 22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power. 23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. 24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. 25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Daniel 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

This is how close we are. The peace treaty Trump has put together appears to be on that is quite different than the peace treaties between Egypt and Jordan. The players involved, America and Israel and the Muslims, are the same players that will be involved with the Antichrist treaty.

Our time to witness and work for the Lord is coming to an end soon. The signs of the times all point to us that time is short. The Abraham Accord is a wakeup call, or should be a wakeup call for all of us to finish whatever work it is that the Lord has called us to do.

May God bless.

Peter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts