The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I get suggestions on a 3 position reflex trigger? I want safe/single shot/reflex shot with a pop pulling the trigger and a pop releasing the trigger. (Or should I say BOOM!)
Yes, I'm going to pay the smith to install, nothing I can safely do myself. Suggestions on quality but not in the grand zone.
I know I said I would shut my hole, but everyone has been so friendly I figured I'd chance my luck.
Thanks all.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Franklin Armory binary trigger. Pricy but if ya want to play..... Probably fun but no desire to have one.
I do not need it. It just sounds like fun should a emergency occur.

·
Premium Member
19,189 Posts
Don't want one. Can't find ammo now. Sounds like fun but I can do without.

Reactions: tedwitt
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Franklin Armory...hope you reload:):)
Reloading is the plan, wasting ammo is not. I will be getting the Franklin Armory. Talked with wife and will save for a short while. The option is just a option and I like it. Depends what my gunsmith will charge to install, we will see. Thanks all.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Here's the thing guys, when I bought my 3 year old house and close to 3 acres, my neighborhood on a dead end street was quiet and comfortable. That was about 15 years ago. In the last few years the neighborhood has changed, not to my liking. I have installed cameras on my house and I have a small 32" tv above my larger tv. The 32" has my cameras displaying and DVR recording 24/7 and I watch bad people doing bad things. I can't control that, but if I get a yard full of gun totin wild arse liberals in my front yard, well the rock n roll might be just what is needed to put an end to where a end belongs. That is the ONLY reason a 3rd option on my selector might just be a good thing.
Don't really want to explain why I would like the option, I think it is obvious. That's all, carry on.....I respect everyone's view but my view is better safe than sorry if all "heck" breaks out.
Thanks for all the information, I'm just giving you mine. :machinegunner:

Don't want one, don't need one. Just a waste of ammo in my opinion.
read below :D or above now. :rolleyes:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can I ask why a mod edited my post? And without telling me why? How would I learn what I said wrong? Makes no sense to me.

·
Registered
7,390 Posts
The Moderators are pretty cool here. If you mess up they give you a nudge. If you don't pay attention or get nasty they give you the boot. Just when you have something to say - say it in a way that you wouldn't mind your wife or your daughter reading. Say it like your blessed Mother taught you.

Don't feel like The Lone Stranger. I've gotten the 'nudge' myself.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Moderators are pretty cool here. If you mess up they give you a nudge. If you don't pay attention or get nasty they give you the boot. Just when you have something to say - say it in a way that you wouldn't mind your wife or your daughter reading. Say it like your blessed Mother taught you.

Don't feel like The Lone Stranger. I've gotten the 'nudge' myself.
No pm, notta.

·
Super Moderator
38,436 Posts
Can I ask why a mod edited my post? And without telling me why? How would I learn what I said wrong? Makes no sense to me.
I edited it, but actually I edited nothing. You posted two threads within five minutes of each other and I merged them without changing a word! I do that dozens of times every day and I don't tell anyone that it was being done. It is very easy to reply and make your comment and then hit reply to another post and made another comment without making half a dozen posts back to back.

Now that would make sense, thanks. I'm starting to feel like a peasant under a dictatorship.
This a privately owned forum, so it is a dictatorship.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I edited it, but actually I edited nothing. You posted two threads within five minutes of each other and I merged them without changing a word! I do that dozens of times every day and I don't tell anyone that it was being done. It is very easy to reply and make your comment and then hit reply to another post and made another comment without making half a dozen posts back to back.

This a privately owned forum, so it is a dictatorship.
I will keep that in mind, try to remember I am new to forums. I have been on 2 that I can remember in my life. It is no big deal to me, I just did not understand if I did something importantly wrong.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It is very easy to reply and make your comment and then hit reply to another post and made another comment without making half a dozen posts back to back.
You said I made 2. My bad.

·
Super Moderator
38,436 Posts
I will keep that in mind, try to remember I am new to forums. I have been on 2 that I can remember in my life. It is no big deal to me, I just did not understand if I did something importantly wrong.
If you do something "importantly wrong", I guarantee that you will find out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts