The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are just 2 months away from this event! For those wanting to attend we advise you to reserve Hotel space soon! Mrs Mad Has been on top of this and has arranged a deal with a hotel. Contact her for info or read the TN TFF Rendezvous Hotel thread in the sticky! All TFF members are invited!

Another Major change this year will be Anna (GVW's Wife) is handling the food arrangements this year. My Wife has started Cemo and Radiation treatments. Sadly her cancer was not found until very late. So She asked Anna and Pat (Mudmans Wife) if they would cover this year for her. She hopes to feel well enough to attend at least one afternoon this year. ( I will not have our RV there this year.)

I will be there just not all day. (depends on wifes condition) I urge those attending to go to the clubs website and read the rules (Yes, Covid has made us change a few to meet guidelines!)
http://www.unakarodandgun.com/home.html
Questions? direct to me.

In Order for Anna and Pat to plan our eats they will need to know how many will be there and what day! As the club has agreed to have a Shotgun range officer for us Friday afternoon there will be a extra Supper to plan for. So if you plan to be there Friday evening, We need to know! (or go hungry!)

Those wishing to contribute to the meals Please contact Anna to see what She Needs! Be sure to tell her when you will be there as in the past some who donated food, did not arrive until after the planned meal was served..

So to kick this off Please post of you are planning on attending and what day you will be arriving!

Thank You and Looking forward to seeing all this year!

·
Premium Member
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am attending and Wife hopes to attend Saturday! I will provide Plate and Napkins for the meals! I do have a cooler for placing drinks in with ice.

·
Administrator
11,381 Posts
Sad, but I will not make it this year. I will still be in South Dakota.

I'm still providing the targets and prizes for the 22 Cricket match. George will have everything. Make up the rules the way you want.

·
Premium Member
19,351 Posts
With all the crazy things going on right now we need a list of people that plan to attend. Mudman, myself and our wives are trying to help out.

·
Premium Member
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just got conformation for our RSO for the shotgun range! He will be there for us Friday 25th from 1 pm to 5pm! I do need a count of those planning to be there Friday to take advantage of this VERY Generous effort just for us!

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
will be 10 days tomorrow sense first post. Pats first question to me was "where is the ladies restroom?" anyone know? i do not.
mr moody, if you are bringing hamburgers we will need a way to cook them, and warm buns if necessary.
anyone bringing drinks a cooler with ice would be nice.
a possibility will be pass a hat and get all the KFC that will fit in a bucket.
this is a month and a half away. need any one coming to step up and be counted.
the people that did ALL the heavy lifting in the past have more important things to do, so pitch in and make this work.

rick

·
Super Moderator
39,084 Posts
mr moody, if you are bringing hamburgers we will need a way to cook them, and warm buns if necessary.
anyone bringing drinks a cooler with ice would be nice.
a possibility will be pass a hat and get all the KFC that will fit in a bucket.
this is a month and a half away. need any one coming to step up and be counted.
the people that did ALL the heavy lifting in the past have more important things to do, so pitch in and make this work.

rick
Bill (hunter) always provided the grill, I was assuming it would be the same again, if not, does the range own a grill. For the past two years, everyone brought a little something to eat and no one went hungry, supper on Friday or all day Saturday. Bill already said he was providing a cooler and if same as last couple of years several people had cold drinks available.

·
Premium Member
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, questions first.. Grill (gun clubs) I provide the gas.
I have decided to bring my rv so bathroom is not a problem.
(this also gives a refig to keep food in!)
I may bring wife in on Friday night and stay in camper overnight. I can run the generator overnight to run the AC for her.
Cricket match will be held after the rifle range closes Saturday. (since it was decided to restrict the match to just TFF members.) I will be the RSO for the match.

Now I still need a count of who will be there for the shotgun range Friday afternoon! If no one is planning then I can let the RSO loose as they normally do not shoot those ranges in the afternoon except for matches. The club is willing to do this for us! Let us not ignore their effort just for us!

Post any questions here and I will answer!

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Bill (hunter) always provided the grill, I was assuming it would be the same again, if not, does the range own a grill. For the past two years, everyone brought a little something to eat and no one went hungry, supper on Friday or all day Saturday. Bill already said he was providing a cooler and if same as last couple of years several people had cold drinks available.
I have decided to bring rv so bathroom is not a problem.
I may bring wife in on friday night and stay in camper overnight. I can run the generator overnight to run the AC for her.

Now I still need a count of who will be there for the shotgun range Friday afternoon! If no one is planning then I can let the RSO loose as they normally do not shoot those ranges in the afternoon except for matches. The club is willing to do this for us! Let us not ignore their effort just for us!
thanks!!!
is electric available? not generator but plug in. possible crock pot?
will there be any problems with club members when you are not present. is there a contact person for any misunderstanding?
is there any mask and distance Tennessee laws, rules or whatever?
please put someone [not me] in charge of locking the rv when you are not there.
OK folks if you are coming chime in and ask what needs to be done to make this work. Bill is putting in effort, Pat and i are not the best people to substitute for him and Dee. i am passing the hat as to making this happen, a little something from everyone and it will.
as for Dee we are pulling for you! would love to see you there. prayers, hugs, and kisses.

rick and pat

·
Super Moderator
39,084 Posts
I have decided to bring my rv so bathroom is not a problem.
I may bring wife in on Friday night and stay in camper overnight. I can run the generator overnight to run the AC for her.
Cricket match will be held after the rifle range closes Saturday. (since it was decided to restrict the match to just TFF members.) I will be the RSO for the match.

Post any questions here and I will answer!
Thanks Bill, I didn't know the range owned the grill. I got the prizes and targets for the cricket match from Don a few days ago so will be ready for that.

I will be there on Friday but since I don't do shotgun, don't count me on any Friday shotgun shooting. I know that @gvw3 is the big shotgunner so hopefully he will chime in soon.

thanks!!!
is electric available? not generator but plug in. possible crock pot?
will there be any problems with club members when you are not present. is there a contact person for any misunderstanding?
is there any mask and distance Tennessee laws, rules or whatever?
please put someone [not me] in charge of locking the rv when you are not there.
OK folks if you are coming chime in and ask what needs to be done to make this work. Bill is putting in effort, Pat and i are not the best people to substitute for him and Dee. i am passing the hat as to making this happen, a little something from everyone and it will.
as for Dee we are pulling for you! would love to see you there. prayers, hugs, and kisses.

rick and pat
Rick, there are electric plug ins on every support in that pavillion so there is no shortage of electricity. There were at least 10 crockpot type things plugged in the last couple of years.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Thanks Bill, I didn't know the range owned the grill. I got the prizes and targets for the cricket match from Don a few days ago so will be ready for that.

I will be there on Friday but since I don't do shotgun, don't count me on any Friday shotgun shooting. I know that @gvw3 is the big shotgunner so hopefully he will chime in soon.

Rick, there are electric plug ins on every support in that pavillion so there is no shortage of electricity. There were at least 10 crockpot type things plugged in the last couple of years.
good to know. now who is bringing crock pot stuff?

rick

·
Premium Member
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
as far as food is concerned Pat and Anna is in charge! (GVW and Mudman's Wives) They could call my wife and between the 3 of them get some sort of menu going so the rest of us know what to bring! Until the 3 of them get together we can plan on plain hamburgers and Styrofoam plates ...

·
Premium Member
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Masks, bring them as you would be new some members would feel better if you did.
that being said most of the members do not wear them unless we get less than 6 ft between us.
Other than that please read the webpage I posted for you in the opening post of this thread.

·
Premium Member
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Do Not Forget about the Swap Meet Sat Morning! Tables will be spaced out about 6ft and wear masks! Please bring something to sell or trade this year! GD and I were the only ones last year and he put his with mine!

1 - 20 of 126 Posts