The Firearms Forum banner

81 - 100 of 126 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts
Well, I'm finishing packing getting ready to head for gdmoody's house. I didn't know it would be raining this AM. I hope it doesn't rain the whole way up to TN.

·
Super Moderator
25,661 Posts
Well, I'm finishing packing getting ready to head for gdmoody's house. I didn't know it would be raining this AM. I hope it doesn't rain the whole way up to TN.
It's been raining here all night and still coming down.

·
Premium Member
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
same here

Reactions: Ms. Mad and tedwitt

·
TFF Chaplain
18,849 Posts
Praying that it will be dry for you-all tomorrow.

·
GUNZILLA
5,955 Posts
Keeping my fingers crossed for next year, did not expect life to throw me some obstacles. You all have a great time and be safe.

·
Super Moderator
38,421 Posts
I am finally at the hotel in Johnson City. We went to the range and met hunter there, then went to Texas Roadhouse and ate supper, now at the hotel trying to catch up on reading some of these 230+ posts

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
I am finally at the hotel in Johnson City. We went to the range and met hunter there, then went to Texas Roadhouse and ate supper, now at the hotel trying to catch up on reading some of these 230+ posts
Ginsburg is still dead, the Democrats have definitely found proof Trump is responsible for original sin and somebody posted a bad word.........enjoy your weekend.;)

·
Super Moderator
25,661 Posts
20200926_125801.jpg

Lunch time. Gdmoody standing and Accident sitting.
20200926_125808.jpg

Our grandson Brayden in the foreground and gdmoodys grandson Brandon in the back. I took more but can't find them.
Back to the range.
20200926_150317.jpg

Accident in the background with a 30-06 and gdmoody with his 50 Beuwolf.
20200926_150345.jpg

MsMad, snacking.
20200926_162306.jpg

Brandon approving of something.

·
Super Moderator
38,421 Posts
I'm glad you and Mrs.Mad took some pictures. I was having too much fun to even think about pictures. The only time I remembered was when we were setting up the cricket match, which I won, by the way. Or at least I won the scoped rifle competition, Brayden (howlnmad and Mrs.Mad's grandson) won the iron sight competition. I will have to post the picture I took when I get home tomorrow evening.

·
Super Moderator
25,661 Posts
I do want to take a moment to thank Tuckerd1 and one3 for the prizes for the cricket contest, everyone came away with a prize. Great time. I think within the next 3 years, we should get all the rules ironed out.

·
TFF Chaplain
18,849 Posts
Thanks for posting the pictures. Looks like you had a great time.

Looking forward to the next batch.

How does Braydon feel about winning the Cricket Match iron sight category? Congratulations to him.

Congratulations to gdmoody on winning the Cricket Match also.

·
Super Moderator
25,661 Posts
So tell us Bill, what's your feedback on the Boewulf? Remember, George and others are watching so keep it clean.

Georgia next year?! Hot damn!!!!!
It has quite the recoil to it. I can't honestly say that it is something that I would take out deer hunting. Maybe hogs, but not deer.

81 - 100 of 126 Posts