The Firearms Forum banner

101 - 120 of 126 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts
I do want to take a moment to thank Tuckerd1 and one3 for the prizes for the cricket contest, everyone came away with a prize. Great time. I think within the next 3 years, we should get all the rules ironed out.
Yes thank you Tuckerd1 and one3. Great gifts! We had lots of fun and another thank you to hunter29180 for hosting the event again. I'm already looking forward to next year.
P.S. howlnmad (Bill), make sure Brayden comes next year. I know I really enjoyed the time I spent with him. He's a fine young man.

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts
No, they just kept cruizing the parking lot giving us the "stink eye". I think they were looking for you and were disappointed you weren't there.
LOL!!!! I didn't think about it at the time but I believe that you are correct.

·
Super Moderator
25,661 Posts
20200926_160810.jpg

MsMad with her Ruger 10/22.
20190928_132014.jpg

Hunter with his cool NRA shirt. Somehow my phone cut his head off.
20200926_162308.jpg

Tony, the really cool RSO. MsMad wasn't allowed to shoot her spinner target because it was in a metal frame. Tony took a small gong from another member and attached it to a wood target frame with shoe laces. He was there last year with his sharp shooter daughter. He even let Brandon and Brayden shoot his Glock and gave them a box of ammo to blast away with.

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts
View attachment 235358
MsMad with her Ruger 10/22.
View attachment 235360
Hunter with his cool NRA shirt. Somehow my phone cut his head off.
View attachment 235362
Tony, the really cool RSO. MsMad wasn't allowed to shoot her spinner target because it was in a metal frame. Tony took a small gong from another member and attached it to a wood target frame with shoe laces. He was there last year with his sharp shooter daughter. He even let Brandon and Brayden shoot his Glock and gave them a box of ammo to blast away with.
You're right about Tony the RSO. This year and last he bent over backwards to help out in any way he could. Really cool guy.

·
TFF Chaplain
18,849 Posts
Tony took a small gong from another member and attached it to a wood target frame with shoe laces. He was there last year with his sharp shooter daughter.
Sounds as if Tony was doing great work again. I appreciated his help last year keeping the range open for an extra hour or so. Was his daughter there this year?

·
Super Moderator
38,421 Posts
Sounds as if Tony was doing great work again. I appreciated his help last year keeping the range open for an extra hour or so. Was his daughter there this year?
He told me that if he had known we were going to be there he sure would have brought her. He even called his wife and asked her to bring the daughter, but that didn't happen.

·
Registered
418 Posts
So tell us Bill, what's your feedback on the Boewulf? Remember, George and others are watching so keep it clean.

Georgia next year?! Hot damn!!!!!
I have it on video but the file is too large to post. I have brayden shooting it on video, too, LOLZ, moved him back a good 4 inches!! Brandon was awesome, teaching him stuff, EVERYBODY really!! He was thrilled to win the iron sights, GEORGE :love: he was surprisingly comfortable around y'all, he usually won't stay anywhere without us! But, he stayed with you folks when Billy came back to get me Saturday and also when we went to pick up bbq - I was impressed!! Thank you to all, especially hunter Bill and sweet Dee. I especially enjoyed ms Dee's company and of course, sweet lil Sophie! Tony, the very cool rso put that gong up two or three times for us, lol, we kept shooting the strings off (but it was still cool to shoot it when on one string and spinning :bounce: thanks for the prizes, one 3 and Don!
Always a great time, even with a small group. I am looking forward to next time!!! Georgia, you say??? :clap:
Wherever, we'll be there!! (Although, I call not the same hotel... )

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts
I have it on video but the file is too large to post. I have brayden shooting it on video, too, LOLZ, moved him back a good 4 inches!! Brandon was awesome, teaching him stuff, EVERYBODY really!! He was thrilled to win the iron sights, GEORGE :love: he was surprisingly comfortable around y'all, he usually won't stay anywhere without us! But, he stayed with you folks when Billy came back to get me Saturday and also when we went to pick up bbq - I was impressed!! Thank you to all, especially hunter Bill and sweet Dee. I especially enjoyed ms Dee's company and of course, sweet lil Sophie! Tony, the very cool rso put that gong up two or three times for us, lol, we kept shooting the strings off (but it was still cool to shoot it when on one string and spinning :bounce: thanks for the prizes, one 3 and Don!
Always a great time, even with a small group. I am looking forward to next time!!! Georgia, you say??? :clap:
Wherever, we'll be there!! (Although, I call not the same hotel... )
Sounds good. I too may vote for a different motel if we have it in TN again. It appears the rooms have deteriorated since last year. The continental breakfast was great if you like coffee and Ding-Dongs. My TV remote didn't work along with the telephone that didn't work either. (I wanted to get a wake-up call).

·
Premium Member
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
It looks like the TFF GA BBQ is on for next year.
So Question.. Should I request Sept dates for us here in Tn? I started this to replace the Ga BBQ as it was canceled in short notice. My Club has been good to us and we always get good feedback from the RSO's. Should we do a poll to decide?

·
Super Moderator
25,661 Posts
So Question.. Should I request Sept dates for us here in Tn? I started this to replace the Ga BBQ as it was canceled in short notice. My Club has been good to us and we always get good feedback from the RSO's. Should we do a poll to decide?
Sure, go ahead.
I was asked by several members to have another BBQ
and I agreed. But I don't want to step on anyone's toes.
HEY, WAIT A MINUTE!!!! I'm up for both, as long as they're not in the same month.

101 - 120 of 126 Posts