Today in Atlanta

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 94z07, Apr 7, 2009.

1. 94z07

94z07 New Member

Today we have azaleas and dogwoods in bloom. Oh yeah and light rain that turns to sleet and then to snow every few minutes 37 degrees at the moment.

The thing that the golbal warming alarmists cannot privide us is record high temperatures. Don't you think that record rates of warming should have a record high temp?

The warmest year on record was 1934. The warmest recent year was 1998. Since 1998 there has been a steady cooling trend.

Could it be that since the only cure for global warming was a tax on Americans shared out across the globe that global warming was just a scam?

Do some searching and read about the P-38 named Glacier Girl. See if you can explain why it wasn't found on dry land instead of beneith 200 feet of ice.

2. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Something about solid objects 'sinking' in ice, if I remember correctly.

3. Popgunner

Popgunner Active Member

There has been no global warming in part because of the low sunspot numbers this 11 year cycle. We should normally have more sunspots that increase the global temps but they are below normal. Even Al Gore admits this & says just watch out in a few years global warming will hit with a vengance. Or will it?

Gore hasn't figured out how to make money on blaming the low sunspot numbers on humankind. Yet. Standing by for him to figure out how to do that.

4. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I guess he is too busy inventing a new "strain" of the internet!:D

5. 94z07

94z07 New Member

I don't trust junk science from someone who failed out of the seminary.

Maybe Al Gore Jr. should stick to failing at politics.