TOLERANCE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by johnfausch, Apr 12, 2009.

1. johnfausch

johnfausch New Member

Tolerance seems to be the politically correct wave of the future. As I watched FOX NEWS today, I learned that over 200 hostages are still being held by terrorist pirates. Some being held for months! The “nations” of the world seem to tolerate these thugs. Our national media wizards cry for “tolerance” when it comes to illegal immigrants, gay rights, spending TRILLIONS of dollars our government does not have, and the list goes on. I am reminded of true tolerance by Jesus Christ.

Mt 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever
    believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Today, Easter Sunday 2009, May we give thanks to the RISEN LORD Who is so incredibly tolerant that He died for ALL. God is NOT tolerant of sin…just as we are not tolerant of lawbreakers. He IS so tolerant of man that He actually went to the cross and paid the price of our sin, then ROSE AGAIN FROM THE DEAD.

Thank you God for your tolerance.

2. islenos

islenos Active Member

3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Mickey Mouse bs. This is war as simple as it gets!

4. johnfausch

johnfausch New Member

Cyclone,

I totally agree that we are at war! The war is simple. The solution is simple.
    The war on terror is real. The problem we have is that there are those in leadership in America and the UN countries who want to be tolerant of coruption, greed, graft, etc. The soultion is to elect people in our government who will stand for truth, righteousness, and individual freedom - no matter the cost. We have the most powerful weapons in the world...the People of America, our Military, our Resolve, and our Faith that holds a high value on life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

johnfausch
    Smsgt, USAF (Ret.)

5. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

I'm tolerant till they insult me, my family, my friends, my country, or show down right stupidity.

6. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Tolerance, maybe. Acceptance, Maybe not.