The Firearms Forum banner

181 - 200 of 388 Posts

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
In case Sharps gets the armadillo, just a reminder. Recipes are on page 325 of:
After The Hunt; Louisiana's Authoritative Collection of Wild Game & Game Fish Cookery by chef John D. Folse. :D

·
Premium Member
4,322 Posts
In case Sharps gets the armadillo, just a reminder. Recipes are on page 325 of:
After The Hunt; Louisiana's Authoritative Collection of Wild Game & Game Fish Cookery by chef John D. Folse. :D
The way sharps is going, he won't need the cookbook

·
Premium Member
17,434 Posts
That armadillo might just be planning something . Last night coming home me and the wife seen lots of armadillos heading up I-44 going N.E. straight toward the Missouri line
They may be ANTIF Dillos! Soras's money even reaches into the Animal Kingdom!:eek:

·
Premium Member
11,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
Well, I am convinced 'dillo's, at least this one, are demofascists!!!!

·
TFF Chaplain
19,214 Posts
This diller is going to die of old age.
Come on, Sharps. We're rooting for you.
Take a nap in the afternoon so you can stay up late and get this monster!!:machinegunner:

·
Super Moderator
39,019 Posts
I will eventually kill one. The question is, will it be THIS one!!!!!
I can't believe you have announced to the world that you are going to randomly snuff out the life of some innocent armadillo just because you have been shamed by another one. And besides what make you think that you can kill any armadillo if you can't get that one!! :rolleyes:

:lol:

·
Garandaholic
9,413 Posts
I can't believe you have announced to the world that you are going to randomly snuff out the life of some innocent armadillo just because you have been shamed by another one. And besides what make you think that you can kill any armadillo if you can't get that one!! :rolleyes:

:lol:
Armadillo lives matter
Except the one eating Sharps yard. That one is on his own.

·
Premium Member
11,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
In this part of the country, even the bunny huggers kill 'dillo's. I'll kill some when the chiggers and ticks all go to bed and I start woods runnin' again.

·
Premium Member
4,137 Posts
If he kills the dillo then this thread might end. I'm enjoying the ever unfolding drama. I've been gone for 3 days and I could not wait to get back home to see what had unfolded with the armadillo.
And that painted pink pig is one of the funniest things I've ever seen!

·
Premium Member
17,434 Posts
If he kills the dillo then this thread might end. I'm enjoying the ever unfolding drama. I've been gone for 3 days and I could not wait to get back home to see what had unfolded with the armadillo.
And that painted pink pig is one of the funniest things I've ever seen!
I might get up at 3 am just to see if Vic got him. More likely Vic will be in bed having nightmares of dillos digging up his yard.

181 - 200 of 388 Posts