The Firearms Forum banner

221 - 240 of 388 Posts

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
Maybe I just need to pack up and head up there myself this weekend. I can manage to stay up long hours...

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
I am not an electrician, but even I know that there is no way the shark dies in that scene and everyone else lives. Electricity would be flowing out that sharks tail & fins and the whole Brody clan would have been fried chicken.

Tell me I'm wrong. But use little words please!!

·
Premium Member
11,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #232 (Edited by Moderator)
Kvasir, showing your age with the Rod Stewart reference.
Then I better not say anything about The Association, Guess Who or Blood, Sweat and Tears, huh?

ted, are you serious? The trap is set, all I gotta do is throw a sweet potato in it.

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
Huh,

Could there be any other music than this? I mean really!!

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
Well, maybe this one instead!!

·
Super Moderator
10,205 Posts
upload_2020-9-28_20-2-2.jpeg

Armadillos meaning "little armoured one" in Spanish are New World placental mammals in the order Cingulata. The Chlamyphoridae and Dasypodidae are the only surviving families in the order, which is part of the superorder Xenarthra, along with the anteaters and sloths. Nine extinct genera and 21 extant species of armadillo have been described, some of which are distinguished by the number of bands on their armour. All species are native to the Americas, where they inhabit a variety of different environments.

221 - 240 of 388 Posts