The Firearms Forum banner

261 - 280 of 388 Posts

·
TFF Chaplain
19,217 Posts
11 days, 18 pages and 261 posts and that armadillo is not dead yet? Someone give sharps a little help!!

·
Super Moderator
39,023 Posts
As I was driving to take my grandson to school this morning I saw a dead one on the side of the road just outside of the subdivision. I almost stopped to take a picture of it so I could show sharps what a dead one looks like!;):rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
11,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #265
G-2....I think you missed your calling....:D

I think the dillo might have given up on me, thinking, this guys no challenge at all.

·
Registered
5,868 Posts
Instead of "TONIGHT"........"To Infinity and BEYOND".
:lol:

Star Date 3355, The Log of Captain James Tiberius Sharpes.

We encountered a strange, screaming creature with burn marks on it's leathery skinned back reminiscent of an electrified whipping action. On this date, this creature had no hair but appeared to be mammalian from an unknown planet.

We found this strange creature next to a burned out home domicile that appears to have burnt to the ground by a giant surge of electricity and it appears that an ancient civilization had formed an electricity generation hub at this location.

Our engineers and ancient civilization archeologists state it is the strangest looking site that they have ever encountered with multiple traplike like devices scattered throughout the area and ancient gunpowder devices. Microbiological investigation reveals that these devices contained traces of an extinct plantlike tuber containing a sweet and starchy substance.

The strangest finding is what appears to be the skeleton of a man sitting upright in a rocking chair that now appears as a shallow grave covered over by a covering that the chemical analysts state is an ancient form of covering that archeologists call canvas from the 20th century earth. He is buried with what appears to be a prize collection of his ancient gunpowder devices. Archeologists believe this was some sort of a religious artifact of that civilization.

Scientists have never encountered such a scene before and the president of the Federation has donated 3 trillion Corillian gold pieces for the two week study to learn more about this very strange site.

The creature was taken to the Federation zoo to see how it could have survived for thousands of years on this strange planet.

More to follow.

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
Not much going on in northern Idaho I suppose........:rotfl::cheers::popcorn:

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
Sharps its like getting prego. Your trying to hard. You need to relax. Back off a couple of days and let Army think you gave up and let him relax. Animals know when there being hunted. Look at hunting. The day before you will see deer all over the place. Than when hunting season opens they are gone. Take some R&R.

·
Premium Member
11,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #274
Prego? Pray tell, what does an Italian tomato paste have to do with killing a 'dillo? Anyway, that's just what I've done, fl. Took the fences down, quit trying to stay up late although this morning between 12:30 and 1:00 when I was up for my one nightly bathroom trip I saw the motion detector light was on in the back of the house. I did check it out...nothing. It could have been any critter that triggered it. Maybe my indifference and nonchalance have turned him off. Kinda like a dog, ain't no fun trying to chase a dead rabbit.

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
Oh Alaska, that was rich...lol!!
Now we know how Alaska444 spends his lonely Idaho nights; writing Deep Space Nine dialog for star gazing Trekkies!!

·
TFF Chaplain
19,217 Posts
Now we know how Alaska444 spends his lonely Idaho nights; writing Deep Space Nine dialog for star gazing Trekkies!!
And watching the corn grow!!:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
11,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #279
And he's GOOD at it!!

·
Registered
5,868 Posts
And he's GOOD at it!!
This is what happens to a person who has been retired for nearly 14 years and only see’s his grandkids a couple if times a week.

Obviously way too much time on my hands and not enough armadillos in my yard.

Maybe I could get a real job hunting dillos for a living.

261 - 280 of 388 Posts