The Firearms Forum banner

281 - 300 of 388 Posts

·
GUNZILLA
5,978 Posts
@Alaska444, just finished reading your Star Trek entry. I would like to know if I can get a yeast infection in my sinus cavities, as I was drinking beer at the time and it took a detour. Simply stated, hilarious , just hilarious.

·
Registered
5,756 Posts
@Alaska444, just finished reading your Star Trek entry. I would like to know if I can get a yeast infection in my sinus cavities, as I was drinking beer at the time and it took a detour. Simply stated, hilarious , just hilarious.
Yes, I saw such a case in Med School. The attending immediately inserted a rubber hose, twice as far as with a chocolate bar, and performed an emergency nasal lavage with black coffee, Eye of Newt and hair from the dog that bit him.

This can be repeated as often as needed. Or if you don’t have a rubber hose, you can take two aspirin and call Sharps for Dillo duty instead.

·
DEPLORABLE member
1,959 Posts
Just a thought, BUT, as you know, our TFF Twentieth Anniversary is coming up
in a few months.
Maybe you could donate a guided Armadillo hunt to the giveaway !!

Well, maybe forget the guide part
Does TFF have a animal mascot?
SR

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
Ranches in Texas do guided wild hog hunts to try thin the explosion of them . Maybe sharpes can do the same with his armadillo ? Make some extra cash and get his armadillo .. SHARPS GUIDED WILD ARMADILLO HUNTS . Lunch included . Great fun for the whole family .
Most people want a guide that has a reputation of producing. Can't say that for sharps

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Introduced Penny to the armadillo last night...its hole is about 3ft from my fence and the 3 stooges were out there whining so...I grabbed my Surefire and lit him/her up...those little dogs freaked and just stood there panting...shut off light and they went back to whining and I went back in the house.

·
Premium Member
11,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #291
Most people want a guide that has a reputation of producing. Can't say that for sharps
Welll...that ain't necessarily so. I have caught two, young of the year 'possum's.....I ain't eatin' them either!....:D

I'm here and fine. Don't know what happened to the 'dillo. All I can figure is they either ate everything in the yard or found greener pasture. Haven't seen any diggin' for....3-5 days. That and maybe the last rain made diggin' in the woods easier so they don't have to travel as far...and the weather is a LOT cooler. Who knows.....what evil lurks in the heart of an armadillo?

·
Premium Member
11,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #294
Good for you, pdk! I doubt you need me to send you any possum's, though!

Mark, I can only hope so!

·
Registered
5,756 Posts
Im surprise that the Texans in here arn't putting up a fuss. As the dillo is the states animal. Alaska you best stop watching the stars and watch the border, The progressives will be moving in to mess up that bastion of freedom up there.
Jeese, just sayin ya no.

Got three recipes for possum, Italian sausage stuffed opossum, Fricassee of opossum and Skillet opossum. :stir: :D
Huh, Bubba has more that!!

·
Premium Member
17,192 Posts
I propose that your electric fence gave the creature such a jolt that he took off running and didn’t stop till he hit Springfield.
Or he saw all the other Animals that met their demise lying dead next to the fence. like horses, cows, water buffalos, rinos, hippos. Seeing all that carnage pretty told the dillo it was time to move on. That this homeowner was getting serious!:eek:

281 - 300 of 388 Posts