The Firearms Forum banner

381 - 388 of 388 Posts

·
TFF Chaplain
19,240 Posts
This has been quiet too long.

From another thread...
I keep a 450/400 Nitro Express just in case elephant or Cape Buffalo should appear raiding our garden.
That should also take out any rampaging armadillos!!😁

·
Premium Member
9,527 Posts
Heck! This guy caught one in one night. My solution was digging a hole and linnn in g it with punji sticks, cover with a light lattice and camouflage. Skewer the little demon. That said I suppose this guy’s way is better.

·
Premium Member
11,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #385
I did that very thing with my trap. No dillo.

I haven't seen any sign the last few days and it rained last night, finally. We have seen lots of leaves ruffled up in the woods so maybe the little devils are staying there for the time being.

Reactions: BlackEagle

·
TFF Chaplain
19,240 Posts
Maybe you gave him such a shocking experience that night he got scared off.:rolleyes:

Reactions: howlnmad

·
Premium Member
11,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #387
I wish BE. It's been back since then.

Reactions: BlackEagle

·
Registered
682 Posts
sharps I have thought of something . My brother and me got property side by side and we are good friends with our neighbors also . We all sometime or another pull pranks on each other . Sometimes some pretty elaborate ones to . Example me and my mentioned brother and another neighbor/friend worked for same company driving trucks and we left home for work most times about 4:15 A.M. . Well brother and me invested in a gorilla suit once and did a bigfoot crossing the road prank on our neighbor . Do you think maybe somebody could be playing with you ??? Just a thought .

381 - 388 of 388 Posts