The Firearms Forum banner

61 - 80 of 388 Posts

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I like wild hog , had it several ways but haven't had a chance to try armadillo yet unless you count armadillo eggs a local diner serves in town !!
Someone at the diner is screwing you over. Armadillos don't lay eggs. They are mammals.

The armadillo eggs you're talking about are stuffed peppers.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Are you saying the jalapeno , cheese filled , wrapped in sausage meat deep fried piece of goodness is not a true armadillo egg ? :duh: I feel so cheated :lol:
Someone at the diner is screwing you over. Armadillos don't lay eggs. They are mammals.

The armadillo eggs you're talking about are stuffed peppers.

·
Registered
8,782 Posts
Had a rat at work that had a mean sweettooth. He only eat Reeses candy, and Cowtails. Would take a who box at night and stock pile them. bug guy called in and he set a trap. The rat stuck a candy bar in the trap to set it off and ate half the candy. Very smart rat. I was kind of sad when it was taken out. He was very clean didn't leave a mess. My bitcoin in on the dillo. LOL. Oh it took a year to take out the rat.
When I was a kid my sister had a pet rat. It would unlatch it's cage if we were out too long, hang out above the front door, and pounce on the first person through the door. Mom hated it.

·
9,023 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I think we're at a cease fire at the moment. Two days and no new diggin'. Maybe three, I haven't looked this morning. Trap is still set with wall up and I'm still checking at night so I haven't quit....and I doubt the 'diller has either.

·
Super Moderator
10,196 Posts
Someday I'm just going to drive my tractor down there and catch a armadillo for myself.
I've been told they can jump! they cant see a car coming because their blind, so must be the vibration in their feet when a vehicle gets near they jump into the radiator. I think the poly tank on front will protect the radiator and with tracks i can sneak up on em.
tractors 3.jpg

·
Premium Member
11,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Nope, no cease fire. The little miscreant worked the other side of the house and lawn. Fight is still on. Somehow I gotta figger out a way to stay awake longer than 9:00 PM.

Given the level of my.....disgust, frustration.....anger....I'm thinking my #1 with full power, 450/400 NE loads....or maybe the first to fall to the Vierordt DR.....grrr....

Oh, bets aren't being paid out yet....:D

61 - 80 of 388 Posts