161 - 180 of 388 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
That noise just might go up a bit in intensity with a good jolt of 110:yikes:

·
GUNZILLA
6,174 Posts
Hey Vic, it's time for you to stragetize , or strategize I forget which, recommend you read the following book:

image.jpeg

·
Premium Member
11,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
I have that book Manny and have read it but, that was years ago. Evidently it bears re-visiting.

With what Griz said I can see how that could go up in pitch and be shortened if the threat wasn't lasting....but heck, I don't know. All I know is there was no new diggin's and I don't really know why....unless they've cleaned their plate....

·
GUNZILLA
6,174 Posts
It is a shame, 12 pages later and a armadillo is outsmarting all of us. Time to pack and move out.

·
Premium Member
11,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
That would cover a multitude of sin, huh One Shot!!

·
Premium Member
7,595 Posts
Yeah you could probably lock up some of those staged defensive intruder preventers that you have. :)

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
It is a shame, 12 pages later and a armadillo is outsmarting all of us. Time to pack and move out.
If somehow the dillo meets his demise i can't wait to see what Vic decides to do with the pelt. Maybe make it into a helmet, use it as a cereal bowl, possibly give it to a kid to use as a sandcastle mold, maybe a small flower pot planter, or possibly give it to a ballplayer so he can use it as a sports Cup protector.;)

161 - 180 of 388 Posts