The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
I forgot to add that Ted Cassidy was credited with two caricature roles in the Addams Family TV series. Ted’s right hand was Thing. In one episode Thing was in a box on a small table between two chairs and as the camera pulls back, Ted can be glimpsed ducking behind the left chair. The series production budget was so low that the scene wasn’t reshot and made it on TV.

As a side note. An actress, Melisa Hunter, has a YouTube series, “Adult Wednesday Addams”. There short less then five minutes long and quite humorous, but to me the best Wednesday Addams was played by Christina Ricci in the two Addams Family movies.

·
Premium Member
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like The Munsters too.

Reactions: tedwitt

·
Registered
475 Posts
Sorry Adams Family guy , Munsters were just to silly . Don't remember Late Weird just hoped the local education channel Saturday Night classic movie was good if not it was out to see what me and my friends could get into .
Adams Family!!

Remember Weird, Late Weird and Late Late Weird on Sat Nite?
The Adams Family or The Munsters is like the Ginger or Mary Ann . There was just something about Morticia , woof !

·
Super Moderator
25,748 Posts
16026382002042039735816.jpg

Watching real life TV. One tanker and 2 bulk freighters off our balcony.

·
Super Moderator
25,748 Posts
Now that you mention it, I remember you telling us.
The beach is empty, the restaurants all but empty. I like it this way. I prefer to just watch the ships come and go, Arlene and her girlfriend want to venture about.

Reactions: tuckerd1
1 - 20 of 23 Posts