Tour of the WTC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Feb 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/6/01 2:18:56 pm)
    | Edit | Del All Tour of the WTC
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you never had a chance to see the twin towers before the destruction, here's the next best thing:
    A 3-D Virtual Tour...

Don't forget to point and click with your mouse and use the A and Z button for zoom.

www.newyork.com/vny/panorama/tour3a.html

It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions, but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here. Patrick Henry 1765

bondai
    (10/6/01 3:02:19 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: Tour of the WTC
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bastards, I don't care how long it takes. The people responsible must be made to pay....and pay dearly.

polishshooter
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (10/6/01 4:06:47 pm)
    They will, bondai, they will....
    I'm so PROUD to be an AMERICAN...

reedbuster
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/6/01 9:13:41 pm)
    Im so sick of waiting and listening to Browcaw twist this sh*t into somehow being our fault, I wanna here bombs whistling. What the F_ are we waiting on?!?!? Everyday that goes by the Jerks that are in our country get more brazen.... Cant put 'GOD BLESS AMERICA' on a school?? ARGH... Someone needs to slap the crap outta that a**hole. THIS IS OUR COUNTRY... IF YOU DON"T LIKE IT, FINE VOICE YOUR OPINION, I WILL IGNOR IT AND THEN YOU MAY LEAVE AND STOP DRAGGING DOWN THOSE WHO CARE.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (10/6/01 10:14:03 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Tour of the WTC
    Ditto what RB said word for word!
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

warpig883
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/7/01 2:16:22 am)
    I am sorry to admit Brokaw is a South Dakotan. So tom Daschle. Hell Daschle even blocked my e-mail address cause I was always sending e-mails telling how he was not representing the people of South Dakota. I have been blackballed.
    Don't mind me, I am a blithering idiot:)

southernfreedom
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/8/01 8:12:58 am)
    | Edit | Del .
    flhunter: Very nice sight. I have bookmarked it and will email it to friends.
    I watched Bryan Gumbal (sp?) try to plug how our bombing might be
    killing civilians and weren't we concerned our bombing might kill the eight
    foreign hostages in Kabal. The whole show was an attempt by Gumbal to
    demonize our bombing of Afgan. General Swartzcoff replied that there might be
    some
    civilians accidentally killed but that they intentionally killed all civilians
    in their terrorist attack in New York. These liberal newpeople are so pathetic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.