Trade My Combat Shotgun??

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

MO JENKINS
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/3/01 9:20:45 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Trade My Combat Shotgun??
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh, look at that, honey. Looks just about right for you! Small and light,black and kind of sexy, it would go nicely with a black evening gown. and look at those teennie weennie cartridges and those itty- bitty bullets! WHAT? Trade my combat shotgun for that squirrel gun! Don't count on makin' any clean kills on anything bigger than chuckers! And I hope you never have to stop anything at spittin' distance!!! ( how am I doin' Berto?)WHAT DID YOU SAY?? What d'ya mean, it's made outta aluminum and plastic? What d'ya bump your head or sumthin' ?
    (Just stirrin' the pot, boys!)
    MO JENKINS

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/3/01 11:50:53 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Trade My Combat Shotgun??
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey Mo
    Just tell her that some guns require two handed operation

polishshooter
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (8/3/01 9:56:11 pm)
    Hey Mo, good to see you're back, it got kinda slow here without ya!

You all settled in and everything?

I hate to say it, but I've been kinda drooling over those "affordable" sxs's in the last Rifleman, might just have to get me one someday...

Trying to justify it as a good home defense gun for my wife, a step up from my single Savage, but so far she ain't buying the argument...
    Eibar Pimp. "Pssst! 'Ay Meester..."

MO JENKINS
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/4/01 2:03:41 pm)
    Polish,
    Of all the many guns I've owned, I've never had a SxS. Always wanted one, but it never made it to the top of my list long enough for me to go out and buy one. You guys better not start talkin' bout 'em, or I'll have to go out and git maself one! Then I'm gonna haf'ta tell the wife that it wasn't my idea and you guys made me do it! Yup, you all FORCED me to go out and buy that shotgun! Yup honey, I just hate myself now. I PROMISE I'll NEVER do it again!
    (what d'ya think boys, will it work?)
    Your Buddy,
    MO

kdubaz
    (8/4/01 3:28:59 pm)
    Sounds like your wives are wise to you guys, Polish and Mo - DANG! I just hate it when that happens!

Was driving back from brunch yesterday and mentioned to the wife how bored I've become staying inside all the time out of the midsummer heat. She said I should go to the Mall like she does and just look around. Told her that was a fine idea, however, thought I'd do it in some gun shops. She thought that would also work! Don't know if she's setting me up for something, or didn't latch on to my drift!
    Keep below the ridgeline!

tuckerd1
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/4/01 9:23:37 pm)
    Keep an eye over your shoulder KW!!! Some things up!! LOL!!

Xracer
    (8/5/01 8:01:40 am)
    Well, Kdub.....you know how that works. You get a cheap gun, she gets a mink coat.

MO JENKINS
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/6/01 7:00:04 pm)
    Around here we call it "gun runnin' past yur wife!" I usually leave the house with a broom stick in a gun case and tell my wife I'm goin' to the gunsmith. A couple a' days latter I come in with the new gun in there an she's none the wiser!
    Your Buddy,
    MO