The Firearms Forum banner

Trip to SOG this week...

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  southernshooter 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm starting to not like SOG so much, I never noticed it so much before, but just about EVERYTHING from their flyer I asked about (M44s, Russian regular, or Romanian and Hungarian "parts" guns, MN ATI scope mounts, the x54 soft point ammo, and some other stuff, were "out of stock." :mad:

They said they probably will get no more of the scope mounts, either, if I'd have known that, I would have paid $45 at the gun show! (I know, "skinflint," but they've advertised them for YEARS at $32.95, along with the stocks @ $46.95, and they HAVE the stocks!)

Anyway, I ordered another stock for the Pole, and went to pick it up. Cynthia was nice as always, and also sold me 20 rounds of "loose" Nazi 8x56RH that were on her desk in baggies(in the nazi marked clips, just no boxes) for $5. Cynthia also said they have about one box of the ATI stocks for the Mosin left, there's about 20 in a box, and she dowsn't know if they will get any more of them either, so if you want one of them that cheap you'd better order it...$54.99 is the cheapest I've found them elsewhere...

Plus I got two of their free crates, the big wood shipping boxes for P-64 pistols. (If I would have had room, they also had a CS52 crate available, which makes dandy storage for M44s, and also get stolen by sons who move off to college! :p )

Since I had time, I jumped on 75 and headed up to Middletown to visit AIM, but got there in time to see them locking up for lunch :mad: (I didn't have THAT much time... :eek: ) so I drive back to 75, and see a "Dunhams" at their little mall, and decided what the hey, they carry the scope mounts in SOME of their stores, and found ONE left at $39.99.

So at least now I have the other stock, and the scope mount for the Pole, and 20 more rounds of x56RH to put back!

Not the BEST trip I've had to SOG, but good nonetheless...

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.