Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

TriStar Model 333

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Mar 2, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

missfire76
    (12/24/02 9:40:51 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All tristar model 333 20ga.o/u
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    good morning everyone:
    i just purchased a used,but in very good condition,20ga.o/u.it
    is as follows-TRISTAR SPORTING ARMS LTD.NKC-MO,MOD.333
    MADE IN TURKEY,BY MINT-UZUMLU
    i would like you folks to critique this shot gun,as to have you used one,how do you like it,i paid 360.00,out the door for it,i would also like you to critique the price.
    i would also like to know where i could get a couple of choke tubes for it,at present it has choke tubes,one tube has 3 marks on it,and the other has 4 on it,what choke do these marks designate.

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/24/02 7:52:45 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: tristar model 333 20ga.o/u
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi missfire.....welcome to TFF.

I don't have any personal experience with this shotgun...but, it looks like you got a bargain.

In "very good" (90-95%) condition, it's worth $500-550. It was originally supplied with 5 choke tubes, so without the tubes, take off a little.

If your handle indicates that you're a Miss (or Mrs.), and this is a Ladies Model Sporting Clays, it's worth even more......$550 to 625.

You might be able to get extra choke tubes from Tristar: www.tristarsportingarms.com/ ....they can also probably tell you what chokes you have in there now.