Trouble at the neighbors again..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by firefighter1635, Jan 12, 2017.

1. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

I seen all kinds of blueberrys and cherries flashing through my blinds. I get up to see what's going on and there's 4 deputy's and a detective at my neighbors house. Who knows what's going on, last year he shot his live in "friend";) with a pellet gun and went to jail. He's the one that's a heroin addict. They were there for over an hour. I didn't see them load anyone in a cruiser with silver bracelets on, though I may have missed it.

Just before all the cruisers left a deputy knocked on my door. Asked me if I seen anything or heard anything, which I didn't. I asked what was going on, he said he couldn't say. I told him I was disappointed when I looked out and didn't see the coroners van in his driveway. He gave me a strange look, shook his head and thanked me for my time.

This guys elevator stops way short of the top floor, shorter than mine even.:D

flboots, texdon, Gun Geezer and 7 others like this.
  2. Country101

Country101 Well-Known Member

It's not in the basement is it? :eek::D:D:D JK

3. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I don't really like neighbors like that......
    Your deputy needs a sense of humor....

flboots, texdon, Gun Geezer and 6 others like this.
  4. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Agreed, they have no sense of humor at all, they're pretty dry actually. Couple years ago he had a medical condition in which they took him away in the meat wagon, along with a deputy there. That day, as the meat wagon left, I asked the deputy if he'd be alright. The deputy said he'd be fine. To which I said, dang it! The deputy then proceeded to scold me like a child for my comment but I told him, you don't gave to live next to the idiot and no need to talk to me like I'm a child being that I'm at leist 20 years older than you.

m77user, flboots, texdon and 10 others like this.
  5. Country101

Country101 Well-Known Member

Most city cops I have had dealings with were like that. Sherriff's office hasnt been that bad. State police were always just very professional and we didnt talk much. The state troopers that I have talked to outside of their work all seemed like great guys to be around, except for one. He was not very personable professionally and kinda shady outside of work.

joe45c, BlueDragonLair and carver like this.
  6. grcsat

grcsat Well-Known Member

So I guess you're sayng is this guy is " a few french fries short of a happy meal"

7. 2A-Jay

2A-Jay Well-Known Member

All of the LE's here that I have interacted with have been both Professional and courteous to me. Even to the point of spending some extra time just being neighborly. Maybe it is because I always treat them with respect and courtesy as well. We do have, it seems, more than our fair share of looney tunes living in the area. This is why I carry my EDC everywhere but in the shower.

8. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

You mean you don't have a shower gun?
    shower gun.JPG

9. 2A-Jay

2A-Jay Well-Known Member

Usually Put it on top of the Toilet until I am done, after all isn't puttin' yer shootin iron on part of getting dressed?:p:rolleyes:

10. Alaska444

Alaska444 Well-Known Member

Never thought of that!

11. carver

carver Moderator Supporting Member

Makes me glad I live in the country!

12. carver

carver Moderator Supporting Member

While I don't have a gun in the shower, I do have guns in every room of the house, including the bathroom.

13. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I have a neighbor that is the worst. I would love to take a bat to this guy but he isn't worth going to jail over. A few months ago all the windows were bashed out of 3 of the cars in our driveway. I know he did it or had it done.

Even the police have told me to watch out for this guy as he is dangerous. Word is he has some kind of mental condition and if he goes off his meds he is dangerous.

The good news is he is selling his house. I can't wait. You don't want to live next to an idiot like this because you know at some point you may have to defend yourself or family and then the court system will bankrupt you.

I feel your pain Firefighter. I know what it's like to live next door to a nutcase.

14. 68c15

68c15 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

My old house was just across a shared driveway from the guys of Twisted Choppers. You might remember them from that reality show Chopper Build-off. Lazy, inconsiderate, rude and downright evil. They even tried poisoning my dog but I found th meat before my dogs did

15. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

But do you have a FLASHLIGHT in the bathroom?

Lights go out when I'M taking a shower, and I'm not stumbling, wet and naked, through the dark.

I'm wet, naked and armed, and can see where I'm walking.