Trump KILLS the press today

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Big Mak, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Big Mak

Big Mak Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    Conman, ampaterry, Broot and 12 others like this.
  2. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

I really take great joy in watching their heads spin.;)

3. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

I hope it was good.

The first two browsers I used, I got a message saying DOES NOT WORK WITH NYT VIDEO, TRY ANOTHER BROWSER

Chrome got me video. No audio, though. And no time bar, so to get to 35:36 I would have had to watch it all. And lip read.

4. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

I listened to it on the Rush Limbaugh show today while working. It was pretty funny listening to him slam the fake news.

5. dbcooper

dbcooper Well-Known Member

I missed it but heard most of it on the Hannity radio show

6. Big Mak

Big Mak Well-Known Member Supporting Member

You can find it on Youtube.

7. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I watched part of it on that first video you linked to. I use google chrome!

carver, firefighter1635 and dbcooper like this.
  8. dbcooper

dbcooper Well-Known Member

More video of Trump with the press yesterday

whack-a-mole-07.gif

9. ral357

ral357 Well-Known Member

10. sharps4590

sharps4590 Well-Known Member

It isn't the President who has become "unhinged", it's the leftist media. Their hypocrisy is incredible....beyond belief.

11. joe45c

joe45c Well-Known Member

I watched parts of it yesterday. Loved it. Just amazing how well it was received by fox news, but cnn and msnbc, and others slammed it. I guess they just don't like getting spanked like that.;)

12. carver

carver Moderator Supporting Member

Once I clicked play, I was hooked, and had to watch the whole thing! One of the things that stood out to me was one reporters interoperation of the 1st Amendment. He stated that it assured freedom of the press. And that it does, but it does a lot more! Of course it does, but all he was interested in was 'freedom of the press'. Freedom of the press does not include bald face lies! But I guess that everyone has the right to lie! It's not against the laws of this Nation. Well, I guess it's all right now that this Nation has no God, and no moral guide post!

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

13. ral357

ral357 Well-Known Member

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
    John Adams

jbmid1, ampaterry, Kweeksdraw and 3 others like this.
  14. AaronW

AaronW Well-Known Member

That is what you call giving them both barrels.

Conman, Kweeksdraw, joe45c and 3 others like this.
  15. flyingtiger85

flyingtiger85 Well-Known Member

It was funny and he said I'm enjoying this.The press and Democrats must have got together and keep pushing Russia,Russia,Russia like it's a watergate thing and he's in big trouble.I think people are getting tired of it.He beats them at their own game.
    Here's a fact;none of the other Republican candidates would have given us so much so fast and all the conservative laws ,actions,agenda,Executive Orders than he has done.That's what we all have wanted someone to do for years.He's even more to the right than Ronald Reagan.
    He can't be bought because he's a Billionare already and owes no one favors for being elected.