The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw the Chairman of the Iowa Democrat Party speaking to reporters. (4:00pm, CST) He said they are prepared to release the numbers for a whopping 62% of precincts!

Not 100%. Not even 98%.

62%

Good NIGHT!

·
TFF Chaplain
18,835 Posts
It occurred to me that maybe they left the bug in their smartphone app so that anyone could claim the victory.

I've seen it said a couple of times today...these people want to run the country but they can't even run a state caucus.

Oh well...confusion to the enemy!!

·
TFF Chaplain
18,835 Posts
if they count and don't win, delay and 'find' a box of votes in a car trunk, etc.
It seems in this case they would need to find someone's "lost" smartphone.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
These idiots couldn't run a kid's lemonade stand without failing miserably.

·
Premium Member
17,160 Posts
After 62% in: Butigege
Sanders
Warren
Bidden
klobuchar
and then a bunch of losers. Uncommitted did come in ahead of Bloomberg. Thought that was kind of funny. Even after all his millions he spent.

·
Garandaholic
9,376 Posts
Clearly the fix is in here.
The dems know who they want or at least they know for sure who they don't want. They have zero respect for an election and the people's choice, so they're going to make the choice. The trick is to make the useful idiots feel like they chose. So they interject a failure point where they can literally control the outcome. Announce there's a foulup so you can throw your predetermined procedures out the window. Now it's a free for all. I'd say they're either cherry picking precincts that they think went for their choice or they're just fixing them as they go, or both and then announcing those. I bet they'd love to wait until after NH and then announce whatever results they retroactively needed in Iowa to correct NH's vote. IF NH votes correctly, then Iowa will be announced immediately afterward with the same result.

·
TFF Chaplain
18,835 Posts
It seems Nebraska is going to dump that phone app and use other means to discover their nomination.

Reactions: Fletch.N

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Well, since there is no paper trail and no need to falsify ballots "found in the trunk of car because the driver forgot they were there."
"The app mistakenly sent all these ballots for Biden to the wrong folder on our computers. Thankfully we found them. Now we don't have to worry about that guy who's name no one can remember."

1 - 20 of 20 Posts