·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hand Material property Finger Gadget
Skin Finger Eyebrow Hand Nail
Hand Finger Glove Thumb Nail
Gun Firearm Revolver Trigger Starting pistol
my father gave me a gun that his father gave to him and I would like to know more about it. The serial # is s003170. Anything you could tell me about it would be extremely helpful. Anything from when it was made to how much it's worth.

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
These were sold by Classic Arms both in kit form and as a finished product (I believe they called it Snake Eyes ). It may have been sold by others firms, don't know. The concept was used in the days of old as an inexpensive way to have two shots with out the engineering of a rotating firing pin. It was used in modern times to sell an inexpensive small derringer for the same reason. There are no data base for the serial numbers, I have seen them for sale on Arms Liiat for 120$, in almost new condition. Sorry to say it is rare only in your heart as an heirloom.

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
It is a Panzer Firearms Imp. Exp. 22 cal. Twister double barrel Derringer.
In mint condition, worth about $80.

Snake eyes is a side by side model.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. It's been years since I've owned one.

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
Oops. your correct, Classic Arms double barrel was called Snake eyes; Classic arms called the other , just the Twister, this was also made by a a machine shop in the US, but I've forgoden the name. If this one was imported by Panzer then it is yet another reincarnation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.