The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Premium Member
TFF Cake Queen. Will trade Cake for Rolling Blocks 😄
7,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I believe yesterday a older Chinese man shot 11 people at a Lunar New Years celebration in Monterey Park... The man committed suicide. Just now I hear in Half Moon Bay yet another mass shooting. The shooter, an older Chinese man. 7 dead.

· Registered
4,008 Posts
I was wondering if that "winter hat" wasn't what the people from Tibet wear. Who knows, just a thought. So many just don't know how to work out their differences and issues anymore.

· Premium Member
21,843 Posts
So much for the little wannabe dictator Newsomes gun control trying to punish law abiding citzens.Criminals will always have them.
Don't worry the wannabe dictator will come up with a whole bunch of new laws now! And other blue states will follow!:(

· Premium Member
TFF Cake Queen. Will trade Cake for Rolling Blocks 😄
7,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's an article on both Shootings 🙏

Don't worry the wannabe dictator will come up with a whole bunch of new laws now! And other blue states will follow!:(
So much for back ground checks on ammo.

· Registered
2,809 Posts
In the first shooting incident, where eleven were killed and nine injured, the people attending the celebration ultimately disarmed the man, but he escaped. Had someone there been properly trained and armed, things might have been different.

Of course Newsom's response was "Second Amendment is becoming a suicide pact".

Newsom continued, saying "When asked how the gunman was able to get the weapon, Newsom responded "we will figure it out," adding, "That's going to happen. You got to enforce laws. Things fall through the cracks, but it doesn't mean you give up."

I guess he mean that you need to enforce the laws he likes, but not the ones that punish thieves, rapist and murders. Remember this is the guy who wants to release criminals from prison because the system works so well in rehabilitating them. But be careful defending yourself with you lawfully owned firearm.

· Registered
4,008 Posts
It seems to me that so many of these politicians are lawyers who always seem to want to twist the narrative to say what they want it to say. Reality and truth are not necessarily their goal, their agenda is. Sadly, I don't expect the voting population to wake up and seek the truth and reality any time soon. Once a belief system becomes ingrained, it is extremely hard to change it or to see and admit that it is wrong.

· Registered
8,814 Posts
Very sad loss of life. 11 dead and 9 wounded.

The man was stopped when he went to a second club and one of the owners of the club confronted him in the lobby before he could start shooting a second time. The owners son was able to wrestle the gun away from the man, but not being aware of the other shooting, he told the man to "leave."

Lot's can be stated on how folks should or shouldn't react to an active shooter, but obviously, no one was armed to confront him. But, one man was able to disarm him at the second site before anyone there was shot.

One of my patients was allegedly a Vietnam Vet. He would tell me some wild stories, but I always wondered if he wasn't just making things up. One thing he told me is that they were taught to go straight through an ambush otherwise you are in the killing zone.

With the number of people in the night club, going straight at the man likely would have resulted in many fewer casualties, but who is going to be the first to volunteer for that. When everyone runs, hides and scatters, the response opportunity would be over to disarm him physically.

It doesn't happen often, but yes, sometimes folks who are unarmed have overpowered a mass shooter and stopped them. If I understand correctly, a predetermined, automatic response in that situation is the only way to disarm a mass shooter by unarmed people, but not likely to find that mindset people just out for a "good time."

· Registered
8,814 Posts

· Registered
8,814 Posts
Here is the lobby video where the man was disarmed at the second nightclub a few minutes after the massacre at the other club.

Confronted with the choice to run and die or fight and possibly live, I would hope, fighting would be the choice I made. But, the best choice I have made is getting out of that horrible state where they denied my second amendment rights.

· Registered
8,814 Posts

· Registered
2,809 Posts
I would like to know the citizenship status of all those involved, shooter & victims. As well as all the shootings going on from day to day. Illegal aliens have no right to carry weapons. The powers that be with help of media are very slow on IDing shooters unless they are white conservative Christians.
Do you suspect the shooter, 72 year-old Huu Can Tran was an illegal alien? I gotta ask, what difference would it matter if the victims were here, in this country, illegally?

· Registered
7,937 Posts
100% Fake News as Kalifornia has Gun Control and is "A" Rated by the Brady Organization and others. Plus they have a catch and release policy for most criminals, Therefore Kalifornia must be the safest place in the United States.
Yeah Kevin, and don't forget Chicago and Nu Yawk City, they're safe as well. :unsure:

· Registered
1,744 Posts
Do you suspect the shooter, 72 year-old Huu Can Tran was an illegal alien? I gotta ask, what difference would it matter if the victims were here, in this country, illegally?
Turns out shooter is illegal alien. That means someone is responsible for him being here. Who were the victims? To me if they are illegals, to bad- it sucks to be them but they shouldn’t be here anyway. If victims are American citizens that makes it another failure of government to enforce our laws.
I have no sympathy for any illegals. They are parasites on the backs of American tax payers. I would boost the economy to put bounties on illegals. Like Bail Bondsmen any legal American Citizen should have the power to arrest and detain illegals. Illegal aliens with weapons should be considered armed and dangerous.
The illegals are going to murder or rape the wrong guys family member. He is not going to lodge a complaint with some Liberal official. Things will turn around fast when this starts a trend. The officials will have to have 24/7 security when people finally tire of the Liberals games.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts