The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Garandaholic
9,563 Posts
On a serious note I am not a fan of the average Brit. Today I was in a business and there was a group of men talking rather argumentivly and this IGNORANT Brit says in an overbearing voice, "Who's that guys name? What is his name? Piers Morgan? Yes, it's Morgan who said the most intelligent comment I have ever heard! He said to get rid of guns in the U.S."

That is what I heard this Brit say. The guys that he was arguing with went off on him about the 2nd Amendment and the Brit walked away laughing. I was steaming but I was in a customers business and am not able to give him a piece of my mind.

I just don't care for the Brits. Some good ones I suppose but there is a reason they are where they are and it is obvious to me that there are a lot of American's that are followers of them.
More liberal ignorance. From his comment one might assume that there are NO guns in England. This is of course not true, but liv and libs never let facts get in the way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.