UN = stupidest organization in history

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Yabra Kadabra Doo
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/29/03 10:46:10 pm)
    Reply UN = stupidest organization in history
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AP Photo
    Iraq May Chair Disarmament Conference
    (AP) - Iraq is in line to take over as chairman of the U.N. Conference on Disarmament in May, prompting one U.S. official Wednesday to say: "The irony is overwhelming." Richard Grenell, spokesman for U.S. Ambassador John Negroponte, issued the comment as officials realized Iraq was in line for the rotating post. India now holds it and will be followed by Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland and Israel as countries take the job in alphabetical order.

We save Europe from destruction twice and this is the best they can produce. Sheesh!

news.yahoo.com/fc?tmpl=fc...ed_nations

will270win
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/30/03 4:18:11 am)
    Reply Re: UN = stupidest organization in history
    Seems to me the UN exist solely for the purpose of discriminating the US out of anything it possibly can.

Bompa
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/30/03 8:10:19 am)
    Reply Re: UN = stupidest organization in history
    let them people wipe each other out and then we go in and save want we want...

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/30/03 8:17:10 am)
    Reply | Edit Re: UN = stupidest organization in history
    Sounds to me like a classic case of the fox guarding the hen house.
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

armabill
    (1/30/03 12:58:26 pm)
    Reply /
    let them people wipe each other out and then we go in and save want we want

Sounds like a plan!

Tac401
    Administrator
    (1/31/03 12:06:45 am)
    Re: /
    Quote:
    Iraq was in line for the rotating post!

Too many jokes in that one!

Tac
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.