Untitled*

Discussion in 'The VMBB Poets' started by Guest, Mar 1, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Mesen
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/5/01 12:20:21 am)
    | Del All Untitled*
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    it starts slow...
    like a sprinkle or two before a rain,
    then it grows longer
    til the torrent of names
    runs so fast
    before your eyes
    the souls-the lives
    pour out all around you
    drenching you with
    their tears...
    then
    little by little
    it starts to slow
    to a single
    drop.

*written as a reaction to The Moving Wall
    IF YOU VALUE YOUR FREEDOM, THANK A VET!

nighthawk
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/6/01 1:13:47 pm)
    | Del Re: Untitled*
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bree
    both of these postings are absolutely beautiful,,please keep posting things like this,,,

Stan H ,,, nighthawk

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Moderator*
    (9/7/01 6:30:40 am)
    | Del Re: Untitled*
    It is said that 'BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER'. I say to you here personally, I feel the poetry that one writes, comes from their soul. A new mother looks onto her sleeping newborn and croons a nameless lullaby or perhaps a father as he proudly watches his son perform a physical feat, a simple "HHMMMNNN" from the Dad, is the purest form of prose and praise. Some will look onto the cold and unfeeling surfaces of THE WALL and remark "why this", while others may simple gaze thereon and feel nothing. Dear Brenda, I sensed as I read your remarks, a deep feeling that someday I must dig deep for the courage and go to THE WALL. You did a marvelous job with your thoughts and putting them down the way you did. Thank you for sharing. Wilborn

homer4
    (9/9/01 10:36:13 am)
    | Del tears
    Yet another, Man!...Bree!
    This post here about tears along with the one of the bracelet are simply and truly terrific. Please, please keep them coming is right.

The ability to write is a gift not only to you but it's meant for us all as we get the benefit of being taken to places wwith out leaving our seats.

Another Good Deal.

hope6970
    (9/10/01 10:57:23 pm)
    | Del Re: tears
    Bree, you are someone special with the words and being able to put them in an order of verbal art, to bring out the feelings of others is an art that few have. Especially the gift that you have been given. Please keep the writing up and don't forget to post them here for all of us to enjoy.
    Hope