The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
US Revolver Co 32 Hammerless

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I`m wondering if anyone has had any luck finding the schematics for this gun , my trigger return spring is missing and I need to see were it goes and what it looks like, Thanks for any info you may have.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
US Revolver Co 32 Hammerless

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I`m wondering if anyone has had any luck finding the schematics for this gun , my trigger return spring is missing and I need to see were it goes and what it looks like, Thanks for any info you may have.
It's a flat spring with a hole in one end that's held by the trigger guard screw.

·
Banned
5,428 Posts
I have a schematic for it. I have one of these also.

{edit} --- well, I 'had' one in my computer. It's not where I thought it was though. I will keep looking. Essentially, it is the same as the Iver Johnson .32 hammerless. US Revolver Co. was Iver Johnsons mail order business. The US Revolver company version doesn't use a transfer bar.

This is a very good parts list of the pistol with parts diagrams, but it is NOT an exploded view of construction. It's not 100% accurate for the US Revolver Co. .32 but very close.

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Manufac...vers-36650/1900DoubleActionRevolver-38224.htm

Your trigger spring should be part no. 22 in the diagram and should be the same for the Iver Johnson .32 and the US Revolver Co. .32

Keep in mind that taking these apart isn't all that difficult, getting them back together can be a bit harder.

This video on youtube will help you also. It isn't the hammerless version of the pistol, but the areas you need to work with are much the same so watching this guy take it apart will help you a lot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRMwrV0HWg4

He isn't taking the trigger out, but it comes out with the two drift pins above the trigger. Not to contradict hrf here, but the US Revolver Co. 32 does not have any trigger guard screw. The two drift pins are all that hold the trigger assembly in place.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Not to contradict hrf here, but the US Revolver Co. 32 does not have any trigger guard screw. The two drift pins are all that hold the trigger assembly in place.
WH, the parts breakdown in Goforth's book shows one. Part 13 trigger spring, part 27 trigger guard screw:

Attachments

·
Banned
5,428 Posts
Don't know where that screw may be because I'm looking at my US Revolver Co. Hammerless .32 and I sure don't see it. The .32's and .38's were pretty much the same so maybe that screw is for the .38 version of the pistol...... The only other place that could be on my hammerless .32 would be inside the pistol screwed down into the trigger guard.... come to think of it as I look at the parts list that is very likely where it is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts