Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

US Revolver Co. is it worth it?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Farmer Dan, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Farmer Dan

Farmer Dan New Member

I've had this old revolver laying around for several years now and I'm wondering if I should hunt down the parts to rebuild it. Under the left grip are the numbers A 59. Appears to be a .32 rim fire cartridge, I'll have to check it better. Can you provide me with any information about this pistol? Is it worth the trouble to rebuild/repair it? Where can I find parts for it (it needs lots of them obiously). Any thing you can tell me will be a great help and greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. trickyrick

trickyrick Member

personally, i would find one missing grips or hammer and fix it. these don,t carry a high value as new. you could pick up one missing above mentioned parts for $20 to $40. i have a boatload of these type of revolvers. many manufacturers.

3. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

Your US revolver is a Iver Johnson and parts to fit will be few and far between. Your can research Mr.Goforths Iver Johnson book, go to his Iver Johnson web site, or wait for him to post on your question. You might try Numrich for a few parts, once you id the frame size.

4. b.goforth

b.goforth New Member

this frame started life as a Model 1900 medium frame manufactured in 1918. for some reason before it left the factory a new round barrel was fitted and it was remarked U.S. Revolver Co.
    bill