US Revolver Co (Iver Johnson)

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Bigsniper43, May 6, 2017.

1. Shrek73

Shrek73 Well-Known Member

Broke it apart and took some pictures of a original firing pin from my Supershot 9. Hope it helps...

Attached Files:

Firpo likes this.
  2. CONCORDSHOOTER

CONCORDSHOOTER New Member

THANKS, that helps alot, can you take pic of the breach face.

3. Shrek73

Here you go. If you have a US Revolver, it will not have the "Hammer the Hammer" action that my Supershot 9 has. The hammer is completely flat on a US Revolver while the hammer on the Supershot is cut out so it never rests on the firing pin.

The breech of the US Revolver firing pin will not need the notch cut out of the top since the hammer is not cut out like it is on the Supershot.

Attached Files:

4. CONCORDSHOOTER

I have the exact firearms as yours, thanks for the pics, but I'll ask for one more, break open the action, take a pic of the breach where the firing pin come through the front. mine its very badly beat up, and I aim trying to figure out to tig weld and recut or make bushing to solder in , I made replacement firing pin to fill hole, but left no room for spring.

5. Shrek73

Here you go....

The spring is slightly smaller diameter than the firing pin hole. The actually protruding pin goes inside of the spring.

Attached Files:

6. CONCORDSHOOTER

Thank you very much , thats what I needed