Using forged documents isn't always illegal

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, May 6, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

So, don't use your phony papers to steal from just one person. Use them to steal from the whole country and you won't face prison time.

Pops

2. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

This must be GREAT news for the whitehouse don't you think?

3. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Hmm, was thinking the same thing, myself!

4. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

But yet, if one of us went around with a fake ID, even if we did not know the info belonged to someone else, the feds would roast us alive at the trial.:rolleyes: Pretty soon, it will be a crime in this country to be a natural born American. I still want to know why these illegal scumbags are being given the same rights that we have!! If we illegally enter Mexico and get caught, we sure as crap would not get the same rights as a Mexican citizen. And something else I've noticed, and I wonder if anyone else has also, all these "latino rights advacacy groups" always seem to be in favor of illegal immigration, why is that?:rolleyes:

5. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

The only reason we would be roasted alive and not the illegal aliens is that we have Real Property which can be attatched, seized etc. What does the Illegal alien have? Sneekers, jeans T-sthirt, string for a belt, water bottles and a bag of tortillas and twinkies. Fried.

6. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Not around here. The illegals generally have more and nicer stuff than I do.

7. FJF0311

FJF0311 New Member

Whoa, Now!
    So some Illegal steals my SSN, uses it to get a job. Then when I file my taxes, the IRS comes down on me like a ton of bricks for not declaring the "Other income."
    I get fines, penalties, confiscation of property, and audits for life!

But poor little Manuel, can't even be prosecuted for identity theft?

Lets add it up,
    I'm a white male, so I can't get a government job untill they run out of minorities to fill it.

My son, has to have a higher SAT score, pay more, and wait for a vacant seat to attend college.

I'm ex-military, who dedecated my life to the constitution, and the protection of my fellow man from tyanny, so now i'm a potential terrorist.

Now you tell me, ILLEGAL aliens, can steal my ID, cause me untold thousands in legal fees, and penalties. And IT ISN'T EVEN A CRIME?

Oh yeah, I"M A FREE MAN !

8. KING64

KING64 New Member

Well, my opinion is that most of these Latino rights advocacy groups are of the liberal persuasion and recognize that the more "rights" we grant them (under the table in many respects) the more of them will come to the U.S. and be supportive of the liberal agenda, even if they cannot vote. (legally)

9. primerib

primerib New Member

Then vote for Obamalini.

From the post before you:

So some Illegal steals my SSN, uses it to get a job. Then when I file my taxes, the IRS comes down on me like a ton of bricks for not declaring the "Other income."
    I get fines, penalties, confiscation of property, and audits for life!

I know someone that lived through that. Took 2 years to clear their name and it was crystal clear what happened from day 1.

10. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

A friend of mine went to purchase a new Toyota van for his wife. He was down to the point of signing papers, and had already applied for credit when the finance guy came in and bluntly told him, "we need you to pay for the truck you bought from us before you can purchase another vehicle." Marc says, "what truck" and gets the explanation that 'he' purchased a truck from them and financed it, and hasn't paid a dime since driving it off the lot. Marc, obviously disturbed wants to get to the bottom of it, so he calls their finance people. (Marc is a Civil Engineer with a Professional Engineering License) The truck in reference was purchased by someone using his social security number, and an obviously Hispanic name. It seems that Toyota didn't even check to assure that the name on the finance documents matched that of the Social Security number holder before extending a vehicle loan to the criminal party. I would imagine this extends far beyond Toyota. Needless to say, he didn't purchase a Toyota after clearing up the issue... :(

Last edited: May 6, 2009
  11. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Ponycar, my uncle would not have had your friends problem with Toyota because he said, I spen't 3 1/2 years of my life trying to kill those SOBs and I will never give them 1 red cent". Heven help the guy that foweld up his credit if he found out who it was. A different time.

12. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Does this mean if I honestly thought that a 30 mph zone was a 55mph zone, I'll get off?
    I love the the bliss of made up ignorance...

13. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Well, if you are dyslexic, you could say that 25 sign read 52. Think you'd get away with it? Keep us posted. :D

Pops

14. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

This is a real sore spot with me.
    My son was able to open a savings account at the bank when he was 15.
    All they required was a SS# and his birth cert. No questions asked. He's now 19.
    A couple weeks ago he tried to cash his IRS refund, and the bank wouldn't do it because he has no State Issued ID card. Could he deposit it to his accunt? NOPE!
    Sqeeze ME!
    I called the bank and asked is he could deposit it to my account. Nope!
    Can I add him to my account? Not without ID. And his college ID card (w/pic) doesn't qualify.
    Ok then. I have an account and I can't add whoever I want to it?
    I talked to the manager and finally got it straightened out. He consented to accept his college ID.

Then there's the challenge of getting him an ID card.
    If he was 17 years, 364 days old, all that's required is his SS#, copy of birth certificate, and an "I swear to god that this is my son" from me. On the 18th b-day, ALL this goes out the window.:mad:
    Now he needs SS#, Birth cert., passport (can't get one w/o ID), copy of utility bill in his name, pay-stub, school immunization record, school transcript...... The list is truly intimidating, and BARELY doable.

My family has lived here for 4 generations and I gotta put up with THIS?:mad:

And the illegals get a pass for identity theft? Are they not here illegally to begin with?

Seriously! How much dirt does it take a dirtbag to dig before they can be prosecuted? When did personal accountability leave the discussion?

It's akin to the 'insanity' defense.
    I didn't know.:rolleyes::confused::eek:

When did 'ignorance of the law is no excuse' become so trite?

15. dbrodin

dbrodin New Member

I supervise our company payroll/accounting departments. Between the State and Federal hire check requirements, its often harder for a Citizen that doesn't change jobs often to prove they are legal to hire than an immigrant, legal or not.

Dale