The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am wondering what my Beretta might be worth. I have no ideas, as I happened into it almost by accident. I thought I was buying a gun from the 1970s, not a WWII relic. Here are photos that EVERY marking on the gun. There's nothing else, not even a caliber marking. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
13,316 Posts
Perhaps "sanitized" - markings scrubbed - for shipment to the Nationalists during the Spanish Civil War?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mine has got EVERY single factory test and inspection marking that they put on these things, which I was told was rare in an of itself. It does not have the slide legend or caliber markings though.

Hawg - that was a nice looking pistol. I have been watching ********* and the values seem to be going up. One in the condition you had just sold for $585 before shipping and FFL fees.... to bad someone stole it! Looks like yours had the wrong magazine on it though... had you replaced it for some reason?

I forgot to post pictures of the heel... I have NO idea what these marking mean, so if someone knows please chime in. The asterisk looking mark above the 2 is actually a cross or X.
20170304_135258_resized.jpg

·
Registered
84 Posts
Your Beretta 1934 is a nice piece . Is the caliber 9 m/m kurtz (.380 auto)? I have a P. Beretta model 1935 - xviii in 7.65 m/m. All slide marking are present, finish is about 75%, numbers all match, stamp on rear of frame indicates army issue and it came with a well worn pig skin holster. Inside the holster flap is the name PFC Regan written in ink. I paid $240 for it at a gun show in 2016 . You should be able to get at least $300 for your Beretta . Big Coulee

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
Your Beretta 1934 is a nice piece . Is the caliber 9 m/m kurtz (.380 auto)? I have a P. Beretta model 1935 - xviii in 7.65 m/m. All slide marking are present, finish is about 75%, numbers all match, stamp on rear of frame indicates army issue and it came with a well worn pig skin holster. Inside the holster flap is the name PFC Regan written in ink. I paid $240 for it at a gun show in 2016 . You should be able to get at least $300 for your Beretta . Big Coulee

I tried to sell mine for 300 about five or six years ago and nobody so much as asked a question about it. I kinda doubt the value on them increased very much.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have had private offers anywhere from $250-$400 so far, but those have all been through PM with no bids on the actual auction listing. The most recent comparable sale was last week and the auction ended at $585 before shipping. That gun had better finish, but the holster was for a ppk not a beretta. Time will tell if having the correct holster will adjust or make up for the wear in the finish.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts