Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

value walther pp

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by johnny g, Apr 17, 2009.

1. johnny g

johnny g New Member

I have a walther model pp in 22 cal. in what i would call fair condition. would like to know approximat value. thanks also has crown with n stamp

2. Popgunner

Popgunner Active Member

Welcome to the forum Johny.
    someone should be along soon to help.
    You may want to search this forum to check if a similar gun has been valued already.

3. wonderwhippet

wonderwhippet Active Member

You have a Walther PP made prior to 1940. This pistol is very collectible in .22 caliber, but its value is highly dependent on its condition. A rough guess would put it somewhere between $500 and $1200, the highest price being for a mint example. We need some photos to give you a better idea of the value.

4. Danny

Danny Member

:)Hello Johnny,
    The 22cal PP's are in more demand than the 32cal for the simple fact it is less expensive to shoot.
    As a collector I have several of these c/n prewar pistols & price depends on condition and year of manufacture. Post us some pics and the serial number and I will give you an evaluation. Take Care
    Danny