The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I scored on this old vending machine this week. It costed me zero dollars and I have two of each electrical components so if anything goes wrong I can replace it. In the top row I will put candy bars for my grandkids, and the two bottom rows I am going to put treats for Jake and his will be free vend. I am sure it won't take him long to know what I am doing when I start pushing the buttons. The bottom box has plenty of storage and will have a lock when I am done. :D

I bet you wonder why I put this in the reloading forum. :D

Who's coming over for snacks? ;)

·
Registered
954 Posts
dayum Jim, that's a lot of powder!

I'm thinking you could put primers in the bottom row, make them non-dispenseable.

Just need peanuts, chips, cigars for the top row and another vending machine for BEER!!

·
Super Moderator
41,364 Posts
You should put boxes of loaded ammo in the slots and make it a pay as you go machine. That way you can make it a "piggy" bank to save a bit of money and dispense ammo while you are saving.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
To heck with the snacks...I'll be over shortly to restock my powder supply. :D
Neat idea!

I am curious though...what's in the large steel 8lb keg with the tiny label? Mil-Surp?

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
put little packs of reloads in the vending slots and charge your friends for ammo..

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Nice score Jim.

·
Super Moderator
28,052 Posts
More powder and primers than they had at Cabelas last Monday.

·
Registered
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I got the second vending maching. They both work and they each have lights. I will have them completely bolted together this week and am putting in new cords/plugs. They make great ammo storage, and as you can see by the last pic, the grandkids have cleaned me out. That's what grandpa's are for. :D

By the way guys and gals. As you can see I am running a bit low on bullets, primers, and powder. Could someone help a brother out and send me some components this way. Poor Highboy is getting low and I just don't know what to do. Please, come on somebody, I need some more .44 mag. Oh, and send me a bunch, please.:D

G

·
85 cents for a single RPBC :eek: man that is highway robbery. You sir are what is wrong with this country. Over charging like that MY LORD.:D

·
Registered
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
85 cents for a single RPBC :eek: man that is highway robbery. You sir are what is wrong with this country. Over charging like that MY LORD.:D
Ya, but quess who's pocket that came out of. I am glad I have the key to that thing. :D

Wait tango, does this sound like a government operation, or what? :D

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Those are some nice dishes you have there, Jim......

Just thought I would point that out for the fellas in here.... :D

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I'm sure it was staged by Jake...... :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm sure it was staged by Jake...... :rolleyes: :p
No, because he would have had them thrown all over the place and busted up. Actually, all of my neighbors bring us their clothing, furniture, appliances, and just about anything they are getting rid of and we send them over to our daughters and have a killer yard sale every year. Those are really nice dishes and will seel quick. The stuff our neighbors bring us comes from multiple families and it's all really nice. In fact, there is so much clothing in nice condition that our grandkids are pretty well outfitted. It's a real blessing. Now if they would donate their used firearms. :D

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Dude. Jim.. That's probably the most genious camoflauging system for ammunition in the world. If the libs stormed your house in search of guns and ammo to confiscate all they'll find is vending machines full of candy for the kiddos. . Little to their knowing that they are filled with ammo and reloading components. Now to make a couple into a gun safe.. :D

·
Registered
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dude. Jim.. That's probably the most genious camoflauging system for ammunition in the world. If the libs stormed your house in search of guns and ammo to confiscate all they'll find is vending machines full of candy for the kiddos. . Little to their knowing that they are filled with ammo and reloading components. Now to make a couple into a gun safe.. :D
This is what I am going to tape to the bottom doors of each vending machine.

Sewing Supplies:

Small Needles, 10
Large Needles, 20
Thread Colors, 3 of all
Yarn Colors, 3 of all
Doll Dresses, Hobby store cutouts, 3 sets
Doll Shoes, 3 pair small, 3 pair large
Etc, etc, etc.:D

So if someone breaks in they will think they are my wife's hobby cabinets and they will show no interest. The vending machines are going to be bolted all together 4-way and with the lead in the bottom they will be ging no where.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts