The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy and gals am just hear to give my opinion three inside waist ban holster that I own. Just have got another holster for my Glock34 Gen 4 and to be I got it on a blemish sale . I Also have on for my Glock 21sf and my M&P 2.0.Both of the Glock and M&P wear purchased during Last year when I decided I need an Inside waist ban holster for both my Daley carry guns. I my open I can not see the blemish their talking about on a side by side comparison photo that will be posted bellow. Both Holster are made out of saddle grade leather and are smooth worn up against skin. The Name of the Holster I am talking about is the Element with Mag Pouch which is a IWB holster made out of leather with great weapons retention. Easy to wear in light to medium clothing and help to break up the out line of your firearm. Both holster are weal made and are consisted even a cross different firearms and weapons systems. They are made to fit your firearm and do fit the not a will fit most firearms holster like some other leather holster makers. In short if you are looking for a new holster check out versacarry and the deals they make a great product.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
I found the firearm fit okay but the holster fails to hold its shape. Some people may be please but I am not one of them. For the price of shipping someone can have mine!!

Reactions: HighlandsPatriot

·
Philogynist & Sycophant, Looking For Work
7,544 Posts
I've never tried the holsters, but the gun belt I bought from them was far better than the junk I got from the NRA Store.

·
Premium Member
11,283 Posts
They look very interesting, but I have to much junk stuffed in my knickers now, don't think they would fit.
Kind of thinking the same way Howln. Seems a feller would have to wear larger pants to accommodate carrying a gun and a couple mags inside your waistband. I’ve worked too hard shrinking that number (lost 45 pounds this year and 6” off my waist) and there are just too many options for what to me would be a more comfortable way to carry. I can carry on my belt, most places here don’t have an issue with open carry and/or I can just wear my shirt untucked. If outside at an event I can pack heat 😉 in an inside jacket pocket or wear a shoulder holster.

·
Administrator
33,015 Posts
IWB holsters are ok but if you happen to have love handles it will not be very comfortable at all. I have used IWB holsters in the past but prefer pancake style as they conceal better and are more comfortable for me. The most comfortable IWB holster I’ve owned was the now discontinued Covert Companion from Wilson Combat.

·
Super Moderator
44,168 Posts
The particular ShapeShift holster I choose to wear is the "outside the pants" belt loop holster. It is small enough that with the clothes I wear, it cannot be seen. I can change it to IWB, appendix carry, or paddle holster within a couple of minutes.

Handgun holster Everyday carry Gun accessory Auto part Fashion accessory

This is what the IWB looks like. This "shell" is for a .45 ACP S&W Shield that I no longer have:
Handgun holster Everyday carry Wood Auto part Hunting knife

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Versacarry holsters are absolutely junk. I ordered one and was greatly disappointed in the quality. They use some of the junkies leather around. I even tries giving it to my dogs for a chew toy and they all turned their noses up at it.

Find and buy a quality holster and you'll get years of use out if it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts