Video: Obama’s deep bow to the Saudi king

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 22WRF, Apr 3, 2009.

1. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Video: Obama’s deep bow to the Saudi king
    By Michelle Malkin • April 2, 2009 01:36 PM

(AFP/Jim Watson)

I have expressed my disgust many times over the years with the Bush administration’s kowtowing to Saudi Arabia. That notorious image of Bush holding hands with Saudi royalty in 2005 and doing sword dances with Wahabbists in 2008 sparked outrage on both the left and the right. The hand-holding has gotten us nowhere — and in fact, has made us less secure.

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/04/02/video-obamas-deep-bow-to-the-saudi-king/

2. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

Perhaps he meant to be facing the other way? :eek:

3. killbuck

killbuck New Member

Maybe this is the man who poured in so much of the mystery money into help getting him elected. If so I agree, he is facing the wrong direction.
    It just shows me he's a muslim.

4. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

Given a string of past events, its obvious our President is clueless on the diplomaticv scene......POTUS giving obeisance to a foreign potentate ? I'm madder than hell!!! >MW

5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

My wife's first reaction was that equals do NOT bow to one another. I wholeheartedly agree, in MOST instances. The Japanese bow out of mutual respect and I found that very interesting while working with them. I actually appreciated the honorable greeting. This, however is either a total lack of intelligence on the POTUS's part or rather a very telling symbolic gesture. :mad:

I know, let's insult the Brits and exalt the Arabs... Yeah, that makes sense... :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

he will bow to this mf but will not put his hand on his heart for the american flag. cant silute a soilder worth terd eighter. maybe he wasnt going to bow the king maybe he was going to suck something.

7. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Hey cyclone, I had a coworker ask that exact thing when I told him about the bow... :eek:

8. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

i think alot of people are thinking the same thing

9. pawn

pawn Active Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Hillarious Tranter ;)

10. sabashimon

sabashimon New Member

He wouldn't bow to the Queen (nor do I think he should have), he won't put his hand over his heart for our national anthem, but hey....no problem bowing to, and kissing the hand (or whatever he was going for) of the guy who funds madrassa's all over the world, teaching violent hatred of America, Jews, and infidels in general.

And let's not forget how Bush got roasted by the lefties for walking hand-in-hand with the Saudi. (tho that one pissed me off as well)

I look at that picture of "our" president, supposedly the leader of the free world, bowing in a submissive manner to this POS who leads one of the most repressive regimes in the world, as if to his master, and I literally want to throw up.
    Truth be told, I feel that way every time I see his or his wife's face.
    This guy is incredibly dangerous, and we have only just begun to see how dangerous

I guess I better quit now, 'cause I feel a serious rant coming on.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  11. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

+1, sabashimon...couldn't have said that any better...and I'd probably agree with the rest of your rant, too, should you care to continue!

12. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    Disgusting!! He actually appears to be thrilled to meet this guy, bowing and scrapping to a leader of a one of the most oppressive regimes. What's next, our "fashionable" Ms. O in a burqa? (Well, that would at least hide her face.)

13. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

Mrs O would be right at home in a country where a woman who is raped is held to be responsible for the act. Didn't any one tell her.

14. sabashimon

sabashimon New Member

Nuff said....

Attached Files:

15. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

He bowed low enough toexcite Barney Frank. Disgusting, revolting submision.